Win £200 Vouchers!
by Team YO! Sushi in News on 20/05/2013 at 17:03
YO! Sushi fans, we have a very special treat for you...
To be in with a chance of winning £100 YO! Sushi vouchers AND £100 Harvey Nichols Leeds vouchers, all you need to do is email email@example.com with the answer to the following question:
What are the two colors of the Japanese flag?
The boring small print
(1) This competition opens on 24th May 2013, and is open to all entrants aged 16 or over, excluding employees of YO! Sushi (sorry guys), or any of their subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. Open to UK residents only. NB: You may only enter once.
(2) To enter you must:
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your answer to the above question before Friday 31st May.
(3) After the closing date, 1 winner will be selected at random, at YO! Sushi's absolute discretion, from all valid entries. YO! Sushi will notify the winner, using the email address provided.
(4) The prize is £100 YO! Sushi vouchers and £100 vouchers for Harvey Nichols Leeds. No cash alternative is available.
(5) YO! Sushi reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same, higher or lower value should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. The prize is not transferable in the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the promotion, including the allocation of more prizes than are available. YO! Sushi reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion or to amend these terms & conditions.
(6) YO! Sushi will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. YO! Sushi also accepts no responsibility for any lost, delayed or damaged prizes.
(7) If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
(8) The Promoter of the competition is YO! Sushi, YO! Sushi World, 95 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3BT.
(9) For any queries relating to this offer, please contact email@example.com.
(10) YO! Sushi’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into (we don’t like arguing much).