by Team YO! Sushi in News on 24/04/2013 at 13:28
You might have noticed the little green BENTO BEAST on our brand new YO! Bento boxes? It doesn't have a name!
We want to hear from you!
What do you think it should be called?
Our Head Chef, Mike Lewis will select his favourite when the competition ends.
The winner will receive the honour of having their BENTO BEAST name printed on our packaging, as well as a personalised t-shirt, £50 YO! Sushi vouchers and a YO! Bento Goodie bag!
See our Facebook page for more details.
The boring small print
(1) This competition opens on 1st May 2013, and is open to all entrants aged 13 or over, excluding employees of YO! Sushi (sorry guys), or any of their subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. Open to UK residents only. NB: You may only enter once.
(2) To enter you must:
* ‘Like’ the YO! Sushi Facebook page and click the submit button
* Click on the ‘YO! Bento’ tab to activate the competition
* Tell us your suggested ‘Bento Beast’ name.
* Enter your name, email address, D.O.B, favourite YO! Sushi and a home or work address into the tab.
(3) After the closing date, 1 winner will be selected by YO! Sushi’s Executive Chef Mike Lewis, from all valid entries. YO! Sushi will notify the winner, using the email address provided.
(4) The prize is having your Bento Beast name on our Bento Boxes (from date TBC), a customised t-shirt, £50 YO! Sushi vouchers (to enjoy at your local YO! Sushi) and a YO! Bento goodie bag. No cash alternative is available.
(5) YO! Sushi reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same, higher or lower value should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. The prize is not transferable in the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the promotion, including the allocation of more prizes than are available. YO! Sushi reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion or to amend these terms & conditions.
(6) YO! Sushi will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. YO! Sushi also accepts no responsibility for any lost, delayed or damaged prizes.
(7) If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
(8) The Promoter of the competition is YO! Sushi, YO! Sushi World, 95 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3BT.
(9) For any queries relating to this offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
(10) YO! Sushi’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into (we don’t like arguing much).