- Have a great weekend! We'll leave you with this: Jackie Chan and a giant sushi roll. http://t.co/vqdhKHXENI about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @BobbyH91 @emma_xo Good job we have Spicy Pepper Squid then... Yummy scrummy deep fried squid about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @Abbiegail_Batty Us, pick, us! Oh, wait.... about 3 days ago from web
- @emsjourney Oh no! Sorry to hear this Emma - pop details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll investigate :) about 3 days ago from web
- @SammyBanana We aim to please. about 3 days ago from web
- @Emmarose901 Thanks Emma, you're pretty cool yourself! about 3 days ago from web
- @Daaniyah2102 YO! Sushi will make most things better ;) about 3 days ago from web
- @ClareWoodrow Your comment changed ours. What did you have? about 3 days ago from web
- @ProtectAudio There is no such thing as too much YO! Sushi, apparently. about 3 days ago from web
- @missmwoods A love heart for you: <3 about 3 days ago from web
- @SammyV30 Just to let you know - it's on it's way! Currently at the printers :) about 3 days ago from web
- @mattpep Hey - we don't unfortunately - it's all on random :( about 3 days ago from web
- @fps_007 You broke our little sushi heart! ;) about 3 days ago from web
- @tonymcp86 @Sarahroll5 You're awesome for introducing her! Let us know how it goes :) about 3 days ago from web
- @TashJUTURNA Well, exactly! about 3 days ago from web
- Did you know? Nori (seaweed) is traditionally eaten to strengthen the circulatory system and help lower cholesterol. http://t.co/coIaCbgOeq about 3 days ago from web
- @andyreid2506 Well we don't mind either, so this is working out all rather nicely. about 3 days ago from web
- (S)c(h)ool buses in Japan. http://t.co/umXRgYgJJM about 3 days ago from web
- @HannahBrennan96 What are you making, oh sushi master? about 3 days ago from web
- @lisa_jones111 @KellieMcGuire2 Nomnomnomnomnom. about 3 days ago from web
YO! Sushi Birmingham Selfridges
Upper Mall East
Birmingham B5 4BP
T: 0121 600 6712
|Mon - Sat:||11.30am to 8pm|
|Sun:||12.30pm to 5pm|
Last orders 30 mins before closing time.
Please note we do not accept Restaurant Choice Vouchers at this site.
nearest points of interest
- New Street (5 mins)
- Bullring Car Park (3 mins)
- Birmingham Library (10 mins)
- Victoria Square (10 mins)
- Bullring Indoor Market (4 mins)
- St Martins Church (3 mins)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
most popular item
Diced scallops, orange masago, cucumber and oba leaf hand roll. 125 kcal.
Five slices of premium salmon. 140 kcal.
Our service at Yo! Sushi 08 Feb 2013
We would just like to say how much we enjoyed the selection of food at your restaurant yesterday; there was a good selection of vegetarian food along with the usual sushi.
We particularly ... (read more)
Service, hospitality and high standard of cooking 20 Dec 2011YO! Lover
My family and myself have been visiting Yo! in Selfridges since it first opened and we have always experienced a high standard - so much so that we come out of o,ur wat to go to this particular one! ... (read more)
My first visit 19 Oct 2011
I've never been to a Yo Sushi before and i was EXTREMELY surprised and pleased! ... (read more)
FIRST TIME!!! 01 Aug 2011YO! Flirty
Was my first time trying sushi, and I've got to say - it was great!
Lovely atmosphere, everything explained to you, and a good selection of foods.
Can't wait to go back - again and again!
tofu katsu curry 13 Jun 2011
Hi I am a big fan of YO! Sushi and being a vegetarian I was delighted to see tofu katsu curry on the menu during easter, finally a curry dish for vegetarians to enjoy too. Could you bring this dish back ... (read more)
Addicted to Yo! 08 Jun 2011YO! Flirty
Love the look and atmosphere of this restaurant, the only problem is that it is often busy which is not surprising since it's in a shopping centre and the staff are often distracted. However, the food ... (read more)
Loved my first visit! 23 Jan 2011YO! One Night Stand
I thoroughly enjoyed my first visit to Yo Sushi. The excitement of trying to identify the food before it danced past was just part of what made my first visit special. My only regret was that there were ... (read more)
super, fun , friendly atmosphere with excellent food 20 Oct 2010
We had a super time at your Birmingham outlet, the food was amazing, service efficient, but very friendly Steve (I think the manager) and Celine were just great, I will be visiting the UK next week and ... (read more)
your music 05 Oct 2010
I really enjoy the music mix i heard at your birmingham store recently. The genre is kind of mellow house, upbeat, great background music. What is it?
sushi 16 Sep 2010YO! Lover
Very good sushi!
BLue Mondays 28 Aug 2010
Please Please Please will you extend the Blue Mondays offer to Selfridges in Birmingham!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me know what you decide, and when you do it we will go!!!
we love Yo Sushi 30 Dec 2009YO! Lover
Me and my sister have eaten here many times. The food is really great and the service too. Everyone is really friendly and helpful. My fussy 7 year old loves it too!
Good Restaurant 27 Nov 2009YO! Lover
I eat here all the time and the food is always amazing. All the waiters are really friendly, I always have a great time.