- @MariaPerfect Hi, we're sorry to hear this. Please email the details to email@example.com and we'll investigate. about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @jossshhh Hi Josh, we're sorry to hear this. Please email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll investigate. about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @Beth_SRobinson Either order online for collection or pick up in store :) http://t.co/9QMf75Hv7g about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @Mrssherismith Hi Sheri, please email email@example.com with your Love Club details and we'll look into it. about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Did you know the first Godzilla film was released in 1954? RT to win some BIG prizes! http://t.co/jdcXy1nXxg about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @Welshbybirth It's a raspberry dipping sauce, very yummy combo. about 3 days ago from web
- @annayes @CharlesRedfern Oh - we're sure he's not thaaat bad ;) about 3 days ago from web
- @Paul_Lindley This looks great! Sushi School is a must! about 3 days ago from web
- @chellendd @Luccyylu92 <--- She sounds like our kinda girl. about 3 days ago from web
- @birdy_inthenest So. Many. Yummy. Plates. about 3 days ago from web
- @MrChrisMc @c_samo_XD Sounds like a pretty good combo to us! Have you checked out our Godzilla competition? about 3 days ago from web
- @emilybeekay Hand Rolls are totes amazeballs. about 3 days ago from web
- @plasticmorph Hi, we're sorry to hear this. Please email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll investigate. about 3 days ago from web
- @Charlton_x The best Friday's are filled with yummy sushi! about 3 days ago from web
- @Stinky_malinky Hi Tom, that's not goo, sorry. Please email the details to email@example.com and we'll look into this. about 3 days ago from web
- @StyleSpyglass Not bad at all! We'll race you to the belt! about 3 days ago from web
- @F0URT3N Our Bluewater restaurant closes at 7pm tonight :) about 3 days ago from web
- @Invinc1 Hi, we're sorry to hear this. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details and we'll look into it! about 3 days ago from web
- @Deykamol We love your poetry! about 3 days ago from web
- @ZoeWestermanBLB <---- Someone please help a girl out and eat some sushi with her! about 3 days ago from web
YO! Sushi Birmingham Selfridges
Upper Mall East
Birmingham B5 4BP
T: 0121 600 6712
|Mon - Sat:||11.30am to 8pm|
|Sun:||12noon to 5pm|
Last orders 30 mins before closing time.
Please note we do not accept Restaurant Choice Vouchers at this site.
Opening hours are subject to change, due to being a concession store. However this store never closes earlier then 8pm.
nearest points of interest
- New Street (5 mins)
- Bullring Car Park (3 mins)
- Birmingham Library (10 mins)
- Victoria Square (10 mins)
- Bullring Indoor Market (4 mins)
- St Martins Church (3 mins)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
most popular item
Soft Japanese rice cake ball filled with strawberry cheesecake coated in biscuit crumb. 185kcal.
Salmon (5 pieces). 140 kcal.
Thanks yo! 02 Jul 2013
I've been eating at yo! for over a year now and it's always excellent. This time I came for my birthday at Selfridges in Birmingham which isn't my usual store and I just wanted to show my appreciation ... (read more)
Sushi School 22 Jun 2013
I wanted to let you know that my husband and I attended a Sushi School at Yo! Sushi Selfridges in Birmingham and had a fantastic time. We were the only people at the sushi school and ... (read more)
Our service at Yo! Sushi 08 Feb 2013
We would just like to say how much we enjoyed the selection of food at your restaurant yesterday; there was a good selection of vegetarian food along with the usual sushi.
We particularly ... (read more)
Service, hospitality and high standard of cooking 20 Dec 2011YO! Lover
My family and myself have been visiting Yo! in Selfridges since it first opened and we have always experienced a high standard - so much so that we come out of o,ur wat to go to this particular one! ... (read more)
My first visit 19 Oct 2011
I've never been to a Yo Sushi before and i was EXTREMELY surprised and pleased! ... (read more)
FIRST TIME!!! 01 Aug 2011YO! Flirty
Was my first time trying sushi, and I've got to say - it was great!
Lovely atmosphere, everything explained to you, and a good selection of foods.
Can't wait to go back - again and again!
tofu katsu curry 13 Jun 2011
Hi I am a big fan of YO! Sushi and being a vegetarian I was delighted to see tofu katsu curry on the menu during easter, finally a curry dish for vegetarians to enjoy too. Could you bring this dish back ... (read more)
Addicted to Yo! 08 Jun 2011YO! Flirty
Love the look and atmosphere of this restaurant, the only problem is that it is often busy which is not surprising since it's in a shopping centre and the staff are often distracted. However, the food ... (read more)
Loved my first visit! 23 Jan 2011YO! One Night Stand
I thoroughly enjoyed my first visit to Yo Sushi. The excitement of trying to identify the food before it danced past was just part of what made my first visit special. My only regret was that there were ... (read more)
super, fun , friendly atmosphere with excellent food 20 Oct 2010
We had a super time at your Birmingham outlet, the food was amazing, service efficient, but very friendly Steve (I think the manager) and Celine were just great, I will be visiting the UK next week and ... (read more)
your music 05 Oct 2010
I really enjoy the music mix i heard at your birmingham store recently. The genre is kind of mellow house, upbeat, great background music. What is it?
sushi 16 Sep 2010YO! Lover
Very good sushi!
BLue Mondays 28 Aug 2010
Please Please Please will you extend the Blue Mondays offer to Selfridges in Birmingham!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me know what you decide, and when you do it we will go!!!
we love Yo Sushi 30 Dec 2009YO! Lover
Me and my sister have eaten here many times. The food is really great and the service too. Everyone is really friendly and helpful. My fussy 7 year old loves it too!
Good Restaurant 27 Nov 2009YO! Lover
I eat here all the time and the food is always amazing. All the waiters are really friendly, I always have a great time.