- We've got some serious decisions to make, is it going to be Tuna or Salmon kinda evening? #SushiDecisions http://t.co/bMBKzvZgG4 about 4 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client
- Ever fancied working for YO! Sushi? We're looking for an amazing General Manager in London! Please send all CV's to email@example.com! about 29 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client
- @DanaWindley Apologies - here it is: firstname.lastname@example.org about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @vickygrigg Don't forget the Pumpkin Korroke, never forget it! about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @FashionAndMe #SorryNotSorry about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @DanaWindley Sorry to hear this Dana, pls drop us an email with the details in it and we'll look into it. about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @ChrisS @GunwharfQuays We're sad too Chris. But we are just down the road in Southampton or Whiteley Shopping so come and see us there! about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Amy_grace24 This is the best way to celebrate a birthday in our opinion (slightly biased we know!) about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Eyeminxtc Hi there, sorry to hear this. Pls drop the details to email@example.com and we'll look into it. about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @julyweezer Nothing quite beats a #YOBlueMonday Treat! about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @NicholasGeorge6 Surely the best thing to happen on a Monday? about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @benmooe This is the biggest sign of a great meal! about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @HausOfJanine Such lovely words, glad to hear you had a super meal :) about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @leonidas182 @poppycoburn It took you this long to discover our amazing #YOBlueMondays?! about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @ruthi Any time, we're here for you (stacks of sushi in hand!)... about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @coardhenry Sounds like a dreamy evening to us! about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @JoEmilyy @_alexmitchell How was the date? Did he impress? about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @AndyMorganist Glad all was sorted, thanks for letting us know and see you soon :) about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @struthie340 We're sorry to say good bye to our lovely Portsmouth restaurant. Get your YO! Sushi fix from Southampton or Whiteley Shopping! about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @show2104 It's just too cute! about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
YO! Sushi Brighton
6-7 Jubilee St
Brighton BN1 1GE
T: 01273 258 711
|Mon - Sat:||11.30am to 11pm|
|Sun:||11.30am to 10.30pm|
nearest points of interest
- NCP North Lane (2 mins)
- Brighton Library (2 mins)
- Brighton Dome (2 mins)
- Theatre Royal (2 mins)
- Brighton Pier (15 mins)
- Royal Pavilion & Gardens (2 mins)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
Coriander seared Yellowfin tuna (3 slices). 75 kcal.
amazing 07 Jan 2012
I find that your food is absolutly amazing it tastes fantastic and it is priced very well, i have enjoyed eating at your restaurants for three years as the food is one of my faviroute in the world and ... (read more)
Excellent service 20 Oct 2011
This has been my first time trying Yo! Sushi. I accidentally ordered alcohol from a branch that didn't deliver alcohol and when I was phoned to be informed of this, the customer service was excellent. ... (read more)
waitress called rose 05 Sep 2011
An amazing experience yet again, the whole family love YO! Sushi, this experience was made better by the waitress who not only remembered us from previously but also remembered our favourite foods,
well ... (read more)
My Birthday 22 Jul 2011
My daughter lives in Brighton and as it was my birthday we stayed at The Hilton then went to the Yo Sushi Bar as it was her favourite and she felt sure it would be mine. We both had such a lovely time-I'm ... (read more)
nice place and food 10 Apr 2011
realy liked it and will come back again.
Amazing 13 Feb 2011YO! Lover
The food was such a high quality and the service was excellent!
Definately worth the money spent and would go back any day!
kids party 31 Jan 2011
I just wanted to let someone know how fantastic all the staff were at yo sushi in brighton on saturday.
we were looked after by ?ricardo and a few of the other girls too. they were all so helpful and ... (read more)
Amazing! 17 Jan 2011
Visited your brighton store last night and your manageress, Danni, made me and my partner feel SO welcome, She's a credit to your company and fantastic at her job! Nothing was too much trouble.
Will ... (read more)
Yo sushi Brighton 11 Jan 2011
The restaurant is amazing! i really love it. gonna visit again soon
introducing new people 03 Jan 2011YO! Lover
we love it, i have introduced my mum, who i never thought would eat Japanese food
Fantastic! 10 Nov 2010YO! Lover
Yo Sushi, Brighton is my favourite sushi restaurant in the Sussex area...
The thing that sets it apart is the incredible friendliness of the staff!
Yo Sushi 29 Oct 2010
I write to compliment Yo Sushi in all.
My wife, I and other members of our family really enjoy each visit to your stores and I would like to particular highlight a recent visit.
Within ... (read more)
YO Brighton; The Fantastic, The Friendly, The Phenomenal 28 Oct 2010YO! Lover
I love YO Brighton!
I eat there at least 4 times a week and the service and food is always superb!
Definitely the BEST YO!
Welcoming... Friendly... Generally, make you feel like part of the family.
Nate ... (read more)
So friendly 26 Oct 2010YO! Lover
Super service and great quality food as always. Nate and Tom especially are always so lovely!
feedback 20 Sep 2010
I am a regular and I have had mixed experiences, but I enjoy it on the whole. I visited on one of your offer days with a friend who has only been a couple of times. The service staff were excellent and ... (read more)
GREAT service always 07 Sep 2010
I came for a bite to eat on Monday night, and although the place was very busy due to the Blue Monday offer, the service we received from Danni and Nate was excellent, as always. Really friendly, efficient, ... (read more)
First time visit, but not my last! 16 Aug 2010
I was quite worried when walking into your store in brighton, as ive never come to YO sushi! or really tried sushi before (although i knew i loved cooked japanese food) the waiter was extra friendly, and ... (read more)
Iso Ebi Fry 05 Jul 2010
Prawn in crumb was totally 'soggy' and very unpleasant. Not edible. A real shame as the rest of the order was great and online service/ phone contact was great.
Great Sushi 01 Jun 2010
Good Value, Fresh Sushi, Friendly Staff, Good Service, Would go there anytime, Love It.
great 14 May 2010YO! Lover
Yo sushi brighton is great I go there all the time with my husband and our teenage son!
keep up the good work
No complaints 23 Jan 2010YO! Lover
Such a great environment and service that will make sure you never go hungry it's definitely a must for anyone dinning out in the Bristol area
Very Friendly 28 Dec 2009YO! Lover
Such great service with a smile...even the chefs are super cheerful!
Love it! 23 Dec 2009YO! Lover
Just love this restaurant. Friendly staff, cute chefs and wonderful food. Brighton baby yeah! :)
great food 16 Nov 2009YO! Lover
I have eaten at the Brighton restaurant since the day it opened, I often eat there between 1 to 3 times a week. The food is amazing and the staff are great. I always love going back and think I might even ... (read more)
Monday service 02 Nov 2009YO! Lover
once again a great selection and first rate service. Blue monday hooray!