- Have a great weekend! We'll leave you with this: Jackie Chan and a giant sushi roll. http://t.co/vqdhKHXENI about a day ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @BobbyH91 @emma_xo Good job we have Spicy Pepper Squid then... Yummy scrummy deep fried squid about a day ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @Abbiegail_Batty Us, pick, us! Oh, wait.... about 2 days ago from web
- @emsjourney Oh no! Sorry to hear this Emma - pop details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll investigate :) about 2 days ago from web
- @SammyBanana We aim to please. about 2 days ago from web
- @Emmarose901 Thanks Emma, you're pretty cool yourself! about 2 days ago from web
- @Daaniyah2102 YO! Sushi will make most things better ;) about 2 days ago from web
- @ClareWoodrow Your comment changed ours. What did you have? about 2 days ago from web
- @ProtectAudio There is no such thing as too much YO! Sushi, apparently. about 2 days ago from web
- @missmwoods A love heart for you: <3 about 2 days ago from web
- @SammyV30 Just to let you know - it's on it's way! Currently at the printers :) about 2 days ago from web
- @mattpep Hey - we don't unfortunately - it's all on random :( about 2 days ago from web
- @fps_007 You broke our little sushi heart! ;) about 2 days ago from web
- @tonymcp86 @Sarahroll5 You're awesome for introducing her! Let us know how it goes :) about 2 days ago from web
- @TashJUTURNA Well, exactly! about 2 days ago from web
- Did you know? Nori (seaweed) is traditionally eaten to strengthen the circulatory system and help lower cholesterol. http://t.co/coIaCbgOeq about 2 days ago from web
- @andyreid2506 Well we don't mind either, so this is working out all rather nicely. about 2 days ago from web
- (S)c(h)ool buses in Japan. http://t.co/umXRgYgJJM about 2 days ago from web
- @HannahBrennan96 What are you making, oh sushi master? about 2 days ago from web
- @lisa_jones111 @KellieMcGuire2 Nomnomnomnomnom. about 2 days ago from web
YO! Sushi Cambridge
1/2 Petty Cury
T: 0122 363 3350
|Mon - Fri:||12noon to 10pm|
|Sat - Sun:||11.30am to 10pm|
Last orders at 9pm
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
most popular item
Crispy battered octopus balls with a fruity katsu sauce, Japanese mayonnaise, red ginger and dried bonito flakes and aonori (seaweed powder). 171 kcal.
Prawns wrapped in kadaifi pastry with wasabi mayonnaise. 242 kcal.
Yo sushi master class 21 Apr 2013
A really fun and interactive class, great and freindly service, informative, very good value for money and great sushi. Have already recommended to a friend! Can't wait to come back and use the voucher ... (read more)
Julia and staff 20 Mar 2013
Had a great time in Yo Sushi Cambridge with my daughter (13) and her friend. ... (read more)
Arigato!!! 15 Jan 2013
Great food, great service...my gf and me loved the overall experience...we will definitely return for seconds, thirds, plus more.
Once again, arigato for everything!!! =)
good food 09 Jan 2013YO! Virgin
service brillliant,all staff very friendly,very fast food turnover,if you order,or take off belt.can't praise it highly enough.
Sushi making class 31 Oct 2012
I was part of a works event to have a sushi-making class, I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and had so much fun!
The class was informative and fun, I can't remember the names of the leaders unfortunately ... (read more)
GREAT! 02 Oct 2012
I come to Yo! sushi alot in cambridge and every time i've been it's always been brilliant! And a certain member of staff there even knows my drink order!!
The food was amazing (as always)
And even my ... (read more)
Service 13 Sep 2012YO! Lover
Very good food and service!
Lunch 06 Sep 2012
Great location; relaxed atmosphere; good food; great service.
Everything! Prefect 15 Aug 2012
I don't very often post comments on sites but after my visit today thought it was worth it. School holidays, very busy but food, staff and service were fab. We were seated promptly and food order taken ... (read more)
Best Yo Sushi 24 Nov 2011YO! Lover
The staff here are friendly, enthusiastic and quick. The chefs are constantly at work regardless of what time of day you visit, the place is always full of people (which can mean a bit of wait for a table, ... (read more)
Sushi Experience 19 Jan 2011YO! Flirty
Extremely good and I had the 40% discount because I had my meal there in December 2010. ... (read more)
yum 18 Jan 2011
i thought it was great and i love Sushi!
it's alo great that it is't highly priced! x
good food 11 Jan 2011YO! Lover
healthy and quick food, lovely.
Fabby food in a fabby town! 05 Jan 2011YO! Lover
Just loved this so much - a real experience, with some real theatre going on. Tremendous food. I'm coming back! x
Noodle 06 Dec 2010YO! Lover
All food was well cooked except for prown noodle yakisoba!!!I'm really enjoied the experience!!!
Amazing 11 Nov 2010
Very glad you opened in time for me to come before I go back to South Africa. Loved the whole place, looked nice, smelt amazing as you walked in and had the best sushi ever! Thumbs up!