- Yum! We're loving our exclusive Okonomiyaki menu at our High St Kensington today... pop in and try one of our 5 flavours today! about 5 hours ago from Sprout Social
- How cute are these bunny bollards our Group Executive Chef found on his recent trip to #Japan? http://t.co/Xau9r8YQRc about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- Londoners! Don't forget our #YOSeptBlues sale continues until Sunday exclusively at our Camden, Soho and Bayswater restaurants! about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @1maryearps @AlexWindell @jasminem250 That's our girl! It's been a very blue September for all of us! about a day ago from Twitter Web Client
- @harriet_thurley @bellamagazineUK Have an amazing meal girls! Drop the restaurant a call if you want to book :) about a day ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @bobby_apple It's until the restaurant closes :) enjoy! about a day ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Meet Mangetsu Man - Tokyo's anonymous super hero. Favourite Hobbies? Basketball and sweeping the street! http://t.co/xCqVdrWuj8 about a day ago from Twitter Web Client
- @SuzHu @david_wren @gemwren We're very jealous of your evening, sounds delish! about a day ago from Twitter Web Client
- @zackllnyoung Hi Zach, this isn't good sorry. Pls drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll investigate. about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- We LOVE Japan's inventive packaging! http://t.co/VJbkCkkRjO about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @RickyJNixon Hi Ricky, we're sorry to hear this. Please drop us the details to email@example.com and we'll look into this. about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @DrFeelGoodUlm We're glad to hear it! Which restaurant did you visit? about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @eleanorc We have received your feedback, response will be in the next two days. about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @sarahandrewhite You may turn into a fish. We're sorry. about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @eleanorc No email found yet, apologies for this. Please try our web feedback form here: http://t.co/QYeaos7jk2 about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @cazisw Days are better when they are Blue #fact about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- Someone has the right idea! RT @SuperLuckyDi: Beer & a bun... must be the #YOSeptBlues! @YOsushi #oishii http://t.co/bEcd3E2N7U about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- This little guy is the star of our yummy Aubergine Salad! (psst... it's only £2.50 during #YOSeptBlues!) http://t.co/82bvLcEFfb about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Holy_Diver_90 @TescoFood Don't worry Mike - you can always pop into our Southampton or Whiteley Shopping restaurants :) about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Kerry_fiN A FREE sushi filled meal ;) about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
YO! Sushi Cambridge
1/2 Petty Cury
T: 0122 363 3350
|Mon - Sat:||11.30am to 10pm|
|Sun:||11.30am to 9pm|
Last orders at 9pm Mon-Sat.
Last orders at 8pm Sun.
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
most popular item
Battered octopus balls, mayonnaise, red ginger, bonito flakes, aonori (seaweed powder), fruity katsu sauce. 171 kcal.
Pepper seared Yellowfin tuna, chilli daikon, crispy shallots, ponzu (4 slices). 72 kcal.
Brilliant 11 Aug 2013
I went with a friend and had a whale of the time! I love sushi :)
Yo sushi master class 21 Apr 2013
A really fun and interactive class, great and freindly service, informative, very good value for money and great sushi. Have already recommended to a friend! Can't wait to come back and use the voucher ... (read more)
Julia and staff 20 Mar 2013
Had a great time in Yo Sushi Cambridge with my daughter (13) and her friend. ... (read more)
Arigato!!! 15 Jan 2013
Great food, great service...my gf and me loved the overall experience...we will definitely return for seconds, thirds, plus more.
Once again, arigato for everything!!! =)
good food 09 Jan 2013YO! Virgin
service brillliant,all staff very friendly,very fast food turnover,if you order,or take off belt.can't praise it highly enough.
Sushi making class 31 Oct 2012
I was part of a works event to have a sushi-making class, I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and had so much fun!
The class was informative and fun, I can't remember the names of the leaders unfortunately ... (read more)
GREAT! 02 Oct 2012
I come to Yo! sushi alot in cambridge and every time i've been it's always been brilliant! And a certain member of staff there even knows my drink order!!
The food was amazing (as always)
And even my ... (read more)
Service 13 Sep 2012YO! Lover
Very good food and service!
Lunch 06 Sep 2012
Great location; relaxed atmosphere; good food; great service.
Everything! Prefect 15 Aug 2012
I don't very often post comments on sites but after my visit today thought it was worth it. School holidays, very busy but food, staff and service were fab. We were seated promptly and food order taken ... (read more)
Best Yo Sushi 24 Nov 2011YO! Lover
The staff here are friendly, enthusiastic and quick. The chefs are constantly at work regardless of what time of day you visit, the place is always full of people (which can mean a bit of wait for a table, ... (read more)
Sushi Experience 19 Jan 2011YO! Flirty
Extremely good and I had the 40% discount because I had my meal there in December 2010. ... (read more)
yum 18 Jan 2011
i thought it was great and i love Sushi!
it's alo great that it is't highly priced! x
good food 11 Jan 2011YO! Lover
healthy and quick food, lovely.
Fabby food in a fabby town! 05 Jan 2011YO! Lover
Just loved this so much - a real experience, with some real theatre going on. Tremendous food. I'm coming back! x
Noodle 06 Dec 2010YO! Lover
All food was well cooked except for prown noodle yakisoba!!!I'm really enjoied the experience!!!
Amazing 11 Nov 2010
Very glad you opened in time for me to come before I go back to South Africa. Loved the whole place, looked nice, smelt amazing as you walked in and had the best sushi ever! Thumbs up!