- @ColinPerkins2 hi, which restaurant was it for? Did you submit it via http://t.co/NznobczX9c? about 51 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @HddeZygmunt do you know what they looked like, we will send them a little treat for being fab. X about 52 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @michaellach99 um, yeah raw fish is super good for you, full of omega 3. Gatwick airport voted our tuna albacore one of the best! about 53 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @Adrian_Hau we don't even have forks only spoons....πmaybe we should start chopstick classes... about 54 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @stylemepositive a common problem in the office. π about 55 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @sugahhowell amazing! I'll let them know! π about 55 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @BrianKrijgsman good to know, let us check out our playlist about 56 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @senseijarvis hi, they're £4.90 but you can have the 10p π about 56 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @RunningHealthy_ hi, we have blue Monday's, if it's your birthday you can join love club and get 1/3 off about 57 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @MichelleE_Stark we're as obsessed as you are. π about 58 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @RobertGladden3 it's my favourite too, next time ask for some sweet chilli Mayo to dip it in. π about 58 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @nest_head This is so cute, thanks for sending it to us! about a day ago from Hootsuite
- @citymousette Enjoy it! about a day ago from Hootsuite
- @Mullies Only for another month. They will be gone in September! about a day ago from Hootsuite
- @Olivia158 Hi Thanks for the feedback. Can you drop us a note here http://t.co/oHkL6hVvSF and we will look into it. about 2 days ago from Hootsuite
- @ashleyevanss_ unfortunately we had to make room for new dishes about 2 days ago from Hootsuite
- @rentorchanel sorry! we loved it too. about 2 days ago from Hootsuite
- @mooly86 Hi, that's ok, we can forward it on to them :) about 2 days ago from Hootsuite
- @mmmpattz Hi, Unfortunately it isn't automatic, so may take a day. Keep your eyes out and make sure we don't go in your spam. about 2 days ago from Hootsuite
- @ellen_woodhouse Which location, maybe we can figure out who it is... about 2 days ago from Hootsuite
YO! Sushi Croydon House of Fraser
House of Fraser
Centrale Shopping Centre
21 North End Rd
Croydon CR0 1TY
T: 0208 181 4495
|Mon - Wed:||11.30am to 5.30pm|
|Thu:||11.30am to 7.30pm|
|Fri - Sat:||11.30am to 6pm|
|Sun:||11.30am to 5pm|
Last orders 30 minutes before closing time
nearest points of interest
- West Croydon Station (4 mins)
- Centrale (2 mins)
- (M&S) (2 mins)
- Crystal Palace Museum (15 miles)
- Warehouse Theatre (10 mins)
- Croydon Clocktower (10 mins)
- Whitgift Shopping Mall (2 mins)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
most popular item
Battered octopus balls, mayonnaise, red ginger, bonito flakes, aonori (seaweed powder), fruity katsu sauce. 171 kcal.
Shrimps, salmon, squid, vegetables, udon noodles, spicy broth. 316 kcal.
Welcoming staff 04 Aug 2013
Really friendly helpful staff
Amazing 22 Feb 2013
This was one of the best Yo experiences I have had. ... (read more)
Great Fun 23 Sep 2011YO! Virgin
We were lucky to sit by the food preparation area at this Yo! Sushi. It was great seeing how clean and careful the staff were in preparing the food. It was really yummy and always given to us with a smile ... (read more)
manager was very plesent 13 Feb 2011YO! Lover
welcoming staff,and presentation, clean
I love sushi! 02 Feb 2011YO! Lover
I travel once a week(if possible!) to Croydon from Crowborough - 36 miles away - especially for my sushi fix.
The staff are excellent - very helpfu, allert ... (read more)
Love Sushi! 31 Jan 2011
As always a great meal. ... (read more)
Love Sushi 20 Jan 2011YO! Lover
I have visited on many occasions over the last year.
My partner is a big fan and she has introduced me to the sushi experience.
The staff in Croydon are superb - they are all attentive and very helpful.
Unfortunately ... (read more)
My favourite food 11 Jan 2011YO! Lover
I had my first Sushi experience in Japan many years ago and since then I am hooked!
It wasn't easy finding sushi in England when I returned from the Far East in 1986, but it has become more popular and ... (read more)
General comment 11 Jul 2010YO! Lover
Food was good
Yo! Mondays 26 Apr 2010
I went into Yo! Sushi Croydon for my lunch break after hearing about Yo! Mondays from a friend. And it was brilliant! I recieved a tasty, healthy lunch for next to nothing!
The service was fast and ... (read more)
Great time 20 Oct 2009YO! Lover
The staff have gotten to know our faces really well, visiting this store is great. Everyone is friendly and chatty, eager to please and always topping up on the miso soup...we love it..