- Could these Japanese train handles encourage you to find "The One" on your commute tonight? http://t.co/WOpoHp7PH9 about an hour ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @RosieWilliams_ Be nice to one of our Team Members and you could get both ;) about 4 hours ago from web
- @deliagander We think so! Head on down! about 4 hours ago from web
- @scottolly84 There's only one answer to this... go get it ;) about 5 hours ago from web
- @katie_bop @agricpotter @billcat_ @jenspep We'll see you at our brand new belt ;) about 5 hours ago from web
- @pooeygrant Very quick. YO are so clever. about 5 hours ago from web
- Make today all about our Tuna & Avruga Sashimi Special plate... 'cause you totally deserve it! http://t.co/UcQlVdzsH4 about 5 hours ago from web
- @agricpotter @billcat_ @katie_bop @jenspep It sure is! You can't beat a free yummy bento box! about 5 hours ago from web
- @EmmaTD It's our pleasure! We look forward to seeing you at our new restaurant :) about 5 hours ago from web
- @MarkFerris22 We love you too Mark! about 5 hours ago from web
- @Sebster_ *to a Team Member in Oxford Seb ;) about 5 hours ago from web
- Come down to our sparkling new-look Oxford restaurant on George Street... the first 10 people to say 'YO! Sparkle' today get a free Bento! about 5 hours ago from web
- Only in Japan will they combine singing and shopping... introducing the Karaoke Shopping Mall in Tokyo! http://t.co/8TdndVTZ29 about a day ago from web
- @RunningHealthy_ Hi, we're sorry to hear this. If you could email email@example.com then we can look into this. about a day ago from web
- Have you spotted our sushi-loving Hedgehog before? How ace is this drawing from one of our biggest fans, @Retro_P_? http://t.co/Xu4ZOcUR1v about a day ago from web
- @JakeyBoyCee Isn't that the equivalent of the wooden spoon prize? ;) about a day ago from web
- @JakeyBoyCee A wooden Chopstick? about a day ago from web
- @emily_terrell This is pure heaven. about a day ago from web
- @LilyHiles We were born ready. What did you munch on? about a day ago from web
- @SBsamanthabella Was someone a little hungry last night? ;) about a day ago from web
YO! Sushi Edinburgh Airport
Edinburgh Airport (airside)
Edinburgh EH12 9DN
T: 0131 341 2020
|Mon - Fri:||11am to 9pm|
|Sat:||11.30am to 4pm|
|Sun:||11.30am to 8.30pm|
Please note: last orders will be taken 30 mins before closing time.
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
most popular item
Skewered beef, cucumber & spring onion sausages, Teriyaki sauce. 288 kcal.
Freshly sliced pineapple, honeydew melon, grapes and strawberry. 59 kcal.
Service 22 Feb 2013
I wanted to write and say how great the team at Edinburgh airport yo sushi are. I'm a return visitor, passing thru the airport one or two times a month and the welcome is always friendly and genuine and ... (read more)
what a change 07 Dec 2011YO! Lover
I visited Yo sushi at Edinburgh airport recently , what a change , the place looked sqeaky clean , staff appeared to be much happier than on previous visits , the srevice was great to . thank you .
High quality of Staff 21 Jan 2011
Myself and my son had the great pleasure of visiting Yosushi at Edinburgh Airport, your staff were excellent.
We arrived some 40 minutes before the restraunt was due to open and the staff were preparing ... (read more)
First time I enjoyed Salmon&Tuna box at Heathrow Airport Ter-3 departure lounge 03 Nov 2010
Quality was excellent.
the best place to open at edi airport 27 Oct 2010YO! Lover
the staff nice frendly food & service 2nd to none A+++++++++++++++