- Have a great weekend! We'll leave you with this: Jackie Chan and a giant sushi roll. http://t.co/vqdhKHXENI about a day ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @BobbyH91 @emma_xo Good job we have Spicy Pepper Squid then... Yummy scrummy deep fried squid about a day ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @Abbiegail_Batty Us, pick, us! Oh, wait.... about a day ago from web
- @emsjourney Oh no! Sorry to hear this Emma - pop details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll investigate :) about a day ago from web
- @SammyBanana We aim to please. about a day ago from web
- @Emmarose901 Thanks Emma, you're pretty cool yourself! about a day ago from web
- @Daaniyah2102 YO! Sushi will make most things better ;) about a day ago from web
- @ClareWoodrow Your comment changed ours. What did you have? about a day ago from web
- @ProtectAudio There is no such thing as too much YO! Sushi, apparently. about a day ago from web
- @missmwoods A love heart for you: <3 about a day ago from web
- @SammyV30 Just to let you know - it's on it's way! Currently at the printers :) about a day ago from web
- @mattpep Hey - we don't unfortunately - it's all on random :( about a day ago from web
- @fps_007 You broke our little sushi heart! ;) about a day ago from web
- @tonymcp86 @Sarahroll5 You're awesome for introducing her! Let us know how it goes :) about a day ago from web
- @TashJUTURNA Well, exactly! about a day ago from web
- Did you know? Nori (seaweed) is traditionally eaten to strengthen the circulatory system and help lower cholesterol. http://t.co/coIaCbgOeq about a day ago from web
- @andyreid2506 Well we don't mind either, so this is working out all rather nicely. about 2 days ago from web
- (S)c(h)ool buses in Japan. http://t.co/umXRgYgJJM about 2 days ago from web
- @HannahBrennan96 What are you making, oh sushi master? about 2 days ago from web
- @lisa_jones111 @KellieMcGuire2 Nomnomnomnomnom. about 2 days ago from web
YO! Sushi Edinburgh Harvey Nichols
YO! Sushi Edinburgh
30 – 34 St Andrew Square
Edinburgh EH2 2AD
T: 0131 341 1771
|Mon:||11.30am to 5.30pm|
|Tue - Sat:||11.30am to 9pm|
|Sun:||11.30am to 5.30pm|
Last orders 30 minutes before closing.
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
most popular item
Diced scallops, orange masago, cucumber and oba leaf hand roll. 125 kcal.
Fresh crab, avocado, mayonnaise wrapped with fresh mango with keta caviar. 120 kcal.
Was good 17 Oct 2012
Another fab lunch at Yo sushi!
really good 02 Sep 2012YO! Flirty
had a fab meal sushi was so fresh and tasted amazing
Amazing 07 Jun 2011YO! Lover
I loved it
food 30 Jan 2011
Yo Sushi , you're so sweet and groovin'
I'm sitting down and i aint movin'
It's finger lickin' good and i'm in the mood
You deliver ma treats and you keep on comin'
Red plates, green plates orange ... (read more)
Amazing Staff, food, place 28 Jan 2011
I rarely ever write to restaurants or companies to tell them how much I enjoyed the experience I had there, but I feel compelled to do so at this restaurant, it’s just fantastic! I come in very regularly ... (read more)
All 14 Jan 2011
First time trying sushi. Will not be the last. Really good impression made by staff and really good service. All meals tried were very tasty and really good. Dining experience was 1st class.
the best yo!! 10 Jan 2011YO! Virgin
The food is always amazing, the staff are helpfull and make you feel at home. We are regulars!
Compliments 09 Jan 2011YO! Flirty
I use use Yo Sushi Harvey Nichols often and am impressed on every visit from the moment you are greeted until you pay the bill. Service is fantastic, food adorable and all with a smile. Voted my best healthy ... (read more)
:) 30 Dec 2010YO! One Night Stand
i really really really really really liked your chicken yashima!
delicious 23 Dec 2010YO! Virgin
Fantastic!!! 12 Nov 2010YO! Lover
I ordered the Mixed Box to take out and I must say, it's probably the best sushi I've ever had! When I called them up prior to collection they immediately knew who I was and were very helpful! The staff ... (read more)
pushy service 07 Oct 2010YO! Virgin
waitresses who are overexcited however nice the product are a real pain! Not a good start and then when the food doesn't arrive till you are ready to leave ..... well need I say more.
YO yo yo 05 Oct 2010YO! Virgin
its so good.
the experience is so different to other restaurants. extend your opening hours!!
Awesome time @ Edinburgh Harvey Nics 22 Sep 2010YO! Virgin
I came with my best mate and my two flat mates last night and we had an absolute blast!!! It was our first time and now that we've popped our Yo! Sushi cherry we can't wait to go back again and again! ... (read more)
MEAL 21 Sep 2010
good food and value quantity perfect we do come once every week we like it there
Yo! 14 Sep 2010YO! Lover
Went yesterday to eat in, very great service. Staff were very friendly and only too happy to help my friend who has a gluten intolerance - ... (read more)
Letter 06 Sep 2010YO! Lover
I was Yo Sushi and loved the food the staff were very polite and friendly and the resturant was nice and tidy
Great 05 Sep 2010YO! Lover
Friendly staff, great service!
Awesome 22 Aug 2010YO! One Night Stand
First visit to a Yo! and it was amazing, food, staff, just the whole experience.
Good Meal 29 Jul 2010
I went with a friend and we had a great time and all of the staff were wonderful.
D for Delicioussssss 08 Jul 2010YO! Lover
I was so happy when Yo Sushi! came to Edinburgh. ... (read more)
Sushi 06 Jul 2010
Fantastic! 20 Jun 2010YO! Lover
The best in Edinburgh! Delicious. Excellent service.
NEW YS FANS 21 May 2010
This was our first visit to Yo Sushi in Edinburgh. ... (read more)
Good but never the full menu 17 May 2010YO! Lover
This Yo Sushi has a nice atmosphere and setting. Service is great and the food is generally good but most times we have been (and we go regularly) there has been something unavailable from the menu. On ... (read more)
Yummy ! 09 May 2010YO! Lover
a beautiful bright restaurant, fresh delicious food in abundance, staff attentive and helpful and cheap as !! thank you Yo! sushi scotland loves you
YUM! 05 May 2010YO! Lover
I am a huge sushi lover and have been to a few Yo!Sushi's in London and Manchester. As always, had a great time. The sushi was fresh and the seaweed beautifully crisp. Everything tastes so good, I wish ... (read more)
Yo! Are Amazing! 27 Apr 2010YO! Lover
I used to eat in the Yo! at House of Fraser in Glasgow, as I was unaware of The Edinburgh Yo! until about two months ago, since discovering its existence I eat there at least twice a week.....cause I LOVE ... (read more)
Yum 24 Apr 2010YO! Lover
Staff are all lovely, I feel perfectly happy to pop in on my own for food, they always take fabulous care of me :)
Welcome back old friend 01 Apr 2010YO! Lover
Sushi to Satisfy! 30 Mar 2010YO! Lover
Visiting Yo! Sushi Edinburgh was great. A fantastic entertainment while enjoying the wonderful japanese cuisine. I was most delighted with the staff and their friendly and cheerful service and the chef's ... (read more)
lunch 20 Mar 2010YO! Lover
New restaurant, new experience 07 Mar 2010YO! Virgin
I dined at your new Yo! Sushi on Wednesday 3rd March and it was my first experience of a Yo! Sushi restaurant. I used to be a regular visitor to your previous Yo! Below on Rose Street, Edinburgh a few ... (read more)
Very fresh! 26 Feb 2010YO! Lover
So glad that Edinburgh now has a Yo!Sushi! ... (read more)