- Suki from Kingston is one of our chefs who freshly makes your food from 9am. Her fave dish is Tuna Maki.#GetToKnowYO http://t.co/qEiA5IDROq about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @ed_baileyy Looks like we've got a prankster here!!! about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @OrangeMagpie Well keep your chopsticks crossed and you could be in luck.... ;) about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Kev_Cormie @KieKie_15 You guys always have the best plans. about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @EllieLince We are pretty irresistible ;) about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @sionedmairrr Whatcha waiting for? about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Lucieannewilson @edsheeran You should bring him some sushi - think he'll like that ;) about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @niceboops Wooooooopppp! Who's excited?! about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Frankie_Andrews Hey Francesca, that's not looking great! Drop us the pic & details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll sort this out! about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Pseudoduck Well looks like we'll be seeing you at our belt soon then! about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- Have you tried Takoyaki? The traditional octopus balls are eaten in the streets of #Japan with fruity katsu sauce. http://t.co/XZX3yoNJuo about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- Keeping dry with traditional umbrellas is so last year. Introducing the Air Umbrella! #amazing http://t.co/zbsK9ewDWB about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @clarateddy @BenAspinall12 @TownFish_London Sounds like the perfect plan to us! about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- Meet the v.friendly stairs in Kitakata station, Japan, giving messages of encouragement on the way up. #nearlythere http://t.co/xJDzvHyYvO about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @JenRenSty We understand the temptation Jennifer... did you dare the cold weather? about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Ria_Brownie We've found the perfect cake for the big day too! http://t.co/S65OO5bUkw about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @KatieJHardie Good to taste too ;) about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @mattdiaper WOW - that's a yummy looking feast! about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @MFafouti WOW! That's some serious stacking right there! about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @missheatherm86 We'll be opening at the beginning of December! Can't wait :) about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
YO! Sushi Glasgow House of Fraser
House of Fraser
45 Buchanan Street
Glasgow G1 3HL
T: 0141 413 2231
|Mon - Sat:||11.30am to 10pm|
|Sun:||12noon to 10pm|
Please note: last orders will be taken 30 mins before closing time.
nearest points of interest
- Glasgow Central Station (3 mins)
- NCP Oswald Street (5 mins)
- Glasgow Green (20 mins)
- Glasgow Room Gallery (3 mins)
- O2 Academy (15 mins)
- Gallery of Modern Art (3 mins)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
most popular item
Chicken katsu, rice, mild curry sauce, red ginger. 519 kcal.
Black pepper seared beef, coriander dressing (4 pieces). 159 kcal.
Veggie Bento 05 Jun 2013
Just wanted to say thank you for a lovely dining experience at Yo! ... (read more)
Experience 26 Feb 2013
It was a wonderful experience. After not eating sushi in a long while I was so happy I found Yosushi close to home.
a few weeks ago... 24 Oct 2011YO! Lover
...and every time I go it's always amazing. the staff are really friendly and the food is always top notch! it's the first place I suggest when meeting friends and more often than not it's a no-brainer! ... (read more)
whole experience 11 Feb 2011
Staff very friendly and patient, especially with my 8 year old grandson.Really enjoyable experience.
experience 12 Jan 2011YO! Flirty
Fast service, great food
Food , service and staff. 12 Jan 2011
Food was great. ... (read more)
yum yum 17 Dec 2010YO! Lover
lovely nosh! just joined but couldn't find code needed for intro offer so paid full price,was still great value but can you help re:membership no. or code please? thanks.
out for dinner 05 Dec 2010
I always enjoy Yo Sushi and this time was no different. ... (read more)
Customer Service Re: Sushi Chef Reubin 22 Sep 2010
A very friendly guy. ... (read more)
good 05 Sep 2010YO! Lover
Loved It! 19 Aug 2010YO! Flirty
Hi all! LOVED MY LAST VISIT! Definatly coming again! Great food, great service.
I send my love to all the staff for being absoloutely wonderful in all my visits.
EPIC! =] : ) 19 Aug 2010YO! Flirty
I X SUSHI!
I X YO! SUSHI!
I X HOUSE OF FRASER GLASGOW!
I can't wait to go back again!
... (read more)
WOO SUSHI!!!!! 19 Aug 2010YO! Flirty
Wow. I love sushi and i'll go to YO! Sushi as much as i can because the food is sooooooooooooooooooooo fresh and everyone is veeeeeeeeeeeeeryyyyyyyyyyyy kind to you.
I X SUSHI!!!!!!!!!
Wow!! 19 May 2010YO! Lover
I absolutly love it at YO! sushi i go every week sometimes 3 or 4 times!
=] 15 Nov 2009YO! Lover
Food was good even got free sushi cause we were at the end of the belt and took ages to get there =]
The only sad thing is the don't do mochi!!!
Loved the Veggie Box! 01 Nov 2009YO! One Night Stand
I tried a Veggie Box takeaway from the new House of Fraser Glasgow Yo! Sushi store and I enjoyed it massively despite having never tried sushi before. I had a couple of pieces left when I got home and ... (read more)
Music 29 Oct 2009YO! Lover
I was in the new Glasgow Yo! on Monday.
I loved the food and also the music being played.
Shazam on my phone didn't recognise any of the tracks.
Can you give me any info.
Awesomeness 21 Oct 2009YO! Lover
I absolutely love the Sushi bar! I'm a vegetarian and It's great that there are loads of dishes that I'm able to eat! My recommended meal : Vegetable Gyoza, Vegetable Yakisoba, Tamago, Doriyaki and Miso ... (read more)
Food and Service 20 Oct 2009YO! Lover
Absolutely brilliant. 2nd time in it today and it gets better everytime! keep it up =) x
Yo! 16 Oct 2009YO! Lover
Have had 3 excellent meals at Yo! since it opened at House of Fraser a few weeks ago. Brilliant time at the launch party and am very much looking forward to some prawn tempura rolls, handrolls, spicy squid ... (read more)
First timer! 15 Oct 2009YO! Flirty
I went for the first time today and I will be back! Wow. Our server was fab.