- (NB: Answer is probably YES) about 9 hours ago from web
- Teriyaki makes us happy & Firecracker Rice is pretty nice. Can you sushi rhyme better than us? http://t.co/BATE7XcMwJ about 9 hours ago from web
- Jonathon, one of our operations guys, just bumped into the @Diversity_Tweet boys in YO! Sushi Lakeside! http://t.co/lj9pmnX5t4 about 10 hours ago from web
- @JemmaJBurnett Are they maki(ng) you happy? about 12 hours ago from web
- @TomFlay Looks yum - not very filling though... about 12 hours ago from web
- @ElliottJJames Wow! What a delicious weekend you have lined up. about 12 hours ago from web
- @ChloeRose1702 @rebeccafrazer Hi girls - a couple of sites don't have them unfortunately! You can still get bottled water or tap water :) about 13 hours ago from web
- 'Circle of the sun' (Japan's national flag) has become 'circle of sushi.' http://t.co/POA8mgwEAh about 13 hours ago from web
- @Erro22 @taniyamiyak @kangminjkim Hey guys- sorry to hear this. If you have a moment to pop details to firstname.lastname@example.org we'll investigate about 17 hours ago from web
- @Rubeeykelly Make it this weeks mission? We promise you won't regret it ;) about 17 hours ago from web
- @jennahoskins @BabestationTV Glad to be of service Jenna. about 17 hours ago from web
- @honorboyd Excellent shout. about 17 hours ago from web
- @jbooth1992 It's because you have impeccable taste in food! about 17 hours ago from web
- @emmamillar22 Oh hey there Emma - sounds like this is going to be the start of something beautiful and lovely. about 17 hours ago from web
- @RyanHolmes94 Glad you gave us the chance to turn it around Ryan :) about 17 hours ago from web
- Japan's KitKats win. http://t.co/uChZtB635h about a day ago from web
- @SandyK1LL Well, depends how quickly you grab it ;) about a day ago from web
- @staceyrella It's got a slightly different menu to the UK - chance to try something new :) about 2 days ago from web
- @jbooth1992 Great piece of advice - glad you enjoyed your very first YO! Sushi experience - here's to many more! about 2 days ago from web
- @CT8x What a treat! What did you have? about 2 days ago from web
YO! Sushi Glasgow House of Fraser
House of Fraser
45 Buchanan Street
Glasgow G1 3HL
T: 0141 413 2231
|Mon - Sun:||11.30am to 10pm|
nearest points of interest
- Glasgow Central Station (3 mins)
- NCP Oswald Street (5 mins)
- Glasgow Green (20 mins)
- Glasgow Room Gallery (3 mins)
- O2 Academy (15 mins)
- Gallery of Modern Art (3 mins)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
most popular item
Chicken katsu with rice, a mild curry sauce and Japanese pickle. 538 kcal.
Three slices of premium salmon sashimi, two salmon nigiri and two salmon maki. 215 kcal.
Experience 26 Feb 2013
It was a wonderful experience. After not eating sushi in a long while I was so happy I found Yosushi close to home.
a few weeks ago... 24 Oct 2011YO! Lover
...and every time I go it's always amazing. the staff are really friendly and the food is always top notch! it's the first place I suggest when meeting friends and more often than not it's a no-brainer! ... (read more)
whole experience 11 Feb 2011
Staff very friendly and patient, especially with my 8 year old grandson.Really enjoyable experience.
experience 12 Jan 2011YO! Flirty
Fast service, great food
Food , service and staff. 12 Jan 2011
Food was great. ... (read more)
yum yum 17 Dec 2010YO! Lover
lovely nosh! just joined but couldn't find code needed for intro offer so paid full price,was still great value but can you help re:membership no. or code please? thanks.
out for dinner 05 Dec 2010
I always enjoy Yo Sushi and this time was no different. ... (read more)
Customer Service Re: Sushi Chef Reubin 22 Sep 2010
A very friendly guy. ... (read more)
good 05 Sep 2010YO! Lover
Loved It! 19 Aug 2010YO! Flirty
Hi all! LOVED MY LAST VISIT! Definatly coming again! Great food, great service.
I send my love to all the staff for being absoloutely wonderful in all my visits.
EPIC! =] : ) 19 Aug 2010YO! Flirty
I X SUSHI!
I X YO! SUSHI!
I X HOUSE OF FRASER GLASGOW!
I can't wait to go back again!
... (read more)
WOO SUSHI!!!!! 19 Aug 2010YO! Flirty
Wow. I love sushi and i'll go to YO! Sushi as much as i can because the food is sooooooooooooooooooooo fresh and everyone is veeeeeeeeeeeeeryyyyyyyyyyyy kind to you.
I X SUSHI!!!!!!!!!
Wow!! 19 May 2010YO! Lover
I absolutly love it at YO! sushi i go every week sometimes 3 or 4 times!
=] 15 Nov 2009YO! Lover
Food was good even got free sushi cause we were at the end of the belt and took ages to get there =]
The only sad thing is the don't do mochi!!!
Loved the Veggie Box! 01 Nov 2009YO! One Night Stand
I tried a Veggie Box takeaway from the new House of Fraser Glasgow Yo! Sushi store and I enjoyed it massively despite having never tried sushi before. I had a couple of pieces left when I got home and ... (read more)
Music 29 Oct 2009YO! Lover
I was in the new Glasgow Yo! on Monday.
I loved the food and also the music being played.
Shazam on my phone didn't recognise any of the tracks.
Can you give me any info.
Awesomeness 21 Oct 2009YO! Lover
I absolutely love the Sushi bar! I'm a vegetarian and It's great that there are loads of dishes that I'm able to eat! My recommended meal : Vegetable Gyoza, Vegetable Yakisoba, Tamago, Doriyaki and Miso ... (read more)
Food and Service 20 Oct 2009YO! Lover
Absolutely brilliant. 2nd time in it today and it gets better everytime! keep it up =) x
Yo! 16 Oct 2009YO! Lover
Have had 3 excellent meals at Yo! since it opened at House of Fraser a few weeks ago. Brilliant time at the launch party and am very much looking forward to some prawn tempura rolls, handrolls, spicy squid ... (read more)
First timer! 15 Oct 2009YO! Flirty
I went for the first time today and I will be back! Wow. Our server was fab.