- Gluten-free food never looked so tasty! Have you tried any of our 28 #glutenfree dishes?http://t.co/NSOPXTsM90 http://t.co/k8YCZ3ib8S about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @alunmillard Hopefully! Then we'll go! about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @pinkmutlee No better way to spend a Monday! about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @K4renL Great pic! You'll have to wait and see who wins this month! #anticipation about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @kimblesandbits We fancy Kimberley. about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @MissClareTaylor Thanks for the tip! We would love to! Will let you know any news if we do :) about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @keepingitwelsh Oh no Jess! How many plates did you get stacking? about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @GemAlkis @Katiest1979 Ooooh what was the verdict? about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @hannahmmt @GWR @Joanna__Simpson '60-ish'!! That's madness... any proof for this? about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @mikerturner Unfortunately, yes. We are always looking to reopen in the area so any news we have, we'll let you know. about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @MapleSadie We thought we could hear a cherry pop! Congrats :) about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @_taniaaaa YES. YOU. DO! Next Monday? about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @UKEvolution Who knew #YOBlueMondays was so romantic?! Congrats guys :) about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @liquidross777 We're glad to hear we have a new friend! Which dishes did you munch on? about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @OXCharlotteOX @D1Bradley Charlotte we shouldn't have to tell him, if he's as good as he makes out, we should be seeing you soon ;) about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Ria_Brownie We wish it did too! We would love to spread the YO! Love to other places! Will add it to our wish-list! about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @flarins WOW someone really did get in the mood! #goodjob about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @georgiamorr Aren't the basic human needs 'air, water and sushi' right? about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @AWP_BANBURY No worries! Drop us an email to email@example.com with your details and we'll send out your prize! about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @JoeJackSharpe Thanks for your feedback yesterday Joe, we're changing our extraction in the next 2 weeks so the problem will be no longer :) about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
YO! Sushi High Wycombe Eden
Eden Shopping Centre
15 Denmark Street
High Wycombe HP11 2DB
T: 01494 842 200
|Mon - Sun:||11.30am to 10pm|
Last orders 30 mins before closing time.
nearest points of interest
- High Wycombe Station (12 mins)
- Eden Shopping Centre (3 mins)
- CineWorld / AFM Bowling (2 mins)
- Market Hall (5 mins)
- Art Gallery & Museum (10 mins)
- Wycombe Museum (7 mins)
- All Saints Parish Church (5 mins)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
Salmon topped California roll, shichimi (Japanese chilli) (2 pieces).178 kcal.
Hi 18 Jun 2013
Thank you ! It was my first time :) nice experience
Service - Friendly and Welcoming 14 May 2013
My waitress (Sylwia) has served me on several occasions, ... (read more)
Impresive multitasking 22 Apr 2011
I come to yo! sushi a lot, but been just a few times in High Wycombe branch.
Last time I came was on blue Thursdays with my partner.
I just wanted to say that the service in general wasbrilliant, japanese ... (read more)
we love sushi 11 Apr 2011
My grandchildren love the variety, the flavour and choosing their own dishes.
A credit to your company 12 Feb 2011
Hello. Booked a mini ninja session for my son and bunch of mates as a birthday treat.
Your staff are AWESOME. The care they sowed in the preparation and execution with a group of 14 10year olds.
The ... (read more)
Service 10 Feb 2011
Saxon, our waiter was brilliant - informative and cheerful and introduced us to some new dishes.
Food & Staff 26 Jan 2011
the food and staff are always excellent whenever we go.
great food 26 Jan 2011YO! Virgin
great food and service
Great Staff 24 Jan 2011YO! Lover
Always friendly and very helpfull! Try the Pumpkin Koroke!
I love sushi at eden 07 Dec 2010YO! Lover
very good service 12 Nov 2010
I went to the restaurant with my ... (read more)
feed back 20 Oct 2010
I ate with my 2 children.
There was a poor choice on the rail.
The member of staff who sat us down and took orders was pushy. Felt bullied into ordering. It was my first visit and I love sushi.
DINING IN 13 Oct 2010YO! Lover
STAFF WERE BRILLIANT AND FOOD IS EXCELLENT
I love Yo! 21 Aug 2010YO! Lover
Lovely staff! Always with a smile and very helpfull. Food is very good and they are fast when you want something that is not on the conveyer belt. Silly me, just found out about the tables in the back ... (read more)
YO! sushi 30 Jul 2010YO! Lover
I am in love with this restaurant! I first discovered it a week and a half ago, and have been to eat there at least 6 times since then. Amazing food, sometimes it can get quite expensive! Some kind of ... (read more)
Service 22 Jun 2010
This is one of a couple of visits recently, this one with the family. On both occasions I have not been in a position to leave a suitable tip which would have been thoroughly ... (read more)
YUM, YUM, YUM, YO! 17 May 2010
It was my first visit to Yo! and it was amazing. Not only was the food incedible but it was fun and exciting too.
A great night! 21 Apr 2010YO! Flirty
I occasionally go to the Eden High Wycombe Yo Sushi and one of the main reasons is the fantastic staff and service. Every team member, including the chefs, always has a smile on their face and a sense ... (read more)
What a great place toYo! 21 Mar 2010YO! Lover
Staff are very freindly and attentive, making us feel like friends rather than customers.
The ... (read more)
great food 17 Jan 2010YO! Lover
great location and a great atmosphere
Great Team 29 Dec 2009YO! Lover
There is a great team at Yo High Wycombe, walways a pleasure to go there
everything !!!! 28 Dec 2009YO! Lover
Absolutely delicious, extremely well presented food. ... (read more)