- This must be what #Sushi Heaven looks like? #YOPlatter http://t.co/fAAOqc2kgA about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @mummyseymour @Selfridges Sorry to hear this Charlotte - drop us the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll sort this out for you. about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @ambercmurphy TWICE!? Sounds like you're addicted! about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @jlholmes27 You definitely do Joshua, we've been telling you for years! about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @MrsThorne Hi there, we're sorry to hear this. Please email the details to email@example.com and we'll investigate. about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Rachel_Beckwith Thinking on our feet hey ;) about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Vesynian @Hi_rO_mIn_n It's it the best! about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- It's #NationalCatDay! Not that we needed an excuse to celebrate... http://t.co/mYoZ494dbQ about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @StanPerks We've missed you :( about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @ellaflies Course! about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @trishaashley Glad to hear we are finally friends! about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @JasonCurrill It's every sushi-lovers dream... about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @toddvarious We're here for you Todd. about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @c0nhue You certainly are - nothing quite beats free sushi ;) about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @_laur_ence_ It sure is! about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @miconm This offer is valid for Teaching Assistants too :) about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @amyparkinbed: Love that @YOSushi gave me two free dishes for being a teacher on half term! about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Cheapside @VodafoneUK Ooooh like your dreams can come true Chris! about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @daena @reawhitakerr Sorry to hear this guys, please drop us the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll sort this for you. about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Mdconnolly3 It's true.. not long now :) about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
YO! Sushi High Wycombe Eden
Eden Shopping Centre
15 Denmark Street
High Wycombe HP11 2DB
T: 01494 842 200
|Mon - Sun:||11.30am to 10pm|
Last orders 30 mins before closing time.
nearest points of interest
- High Wycombe Station (12 mins)
- Eden Shopping Centre (3 mins)
- CineWorld / AFM Bowling (2 mins)
- Market Hall (5 mins)
- Art Gallery & Museum (10 mins)
- Wycombe Museum (7 mins)
- All Saints Parish Church (5 mins)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
Salmon topped California roll, shichimi (Japanese chilli) (2 pieces).178 kcal.
Hi 18 Jun 2013
Thank you ! It was my first time :) nice experience
Service - Friendly and Welcoming 14 May 2013
My waitress (Sylwia) has served me on several occasions, ... (read more)
Impresive multitasking 22 Apr 2011
I come to yo! sushi a lot, but been just a few times in High Wycombe branch.
Last time I came was on blue Thursdays with my partner.
I just wanted to say that the service in general wasbrilliant, japanese ... (read more)
we love sushi 11 Apr 2011
My grandchildren love the variety, the flavour and choosing their own dishes.
A credit to your company 12 Feb 2011
Hello. Booked a mini ninja session for my son and bunch of mates as a birthday treat.
Your staff are AWESOME. The care they sowed in the preparation and execution with a group of 14 10year olds.
The ... (read more)
Service 10 Feb 2011
Saxon, our waiter was brilliant - informative and cheerful and introduced us to some new dishes.
Food & Staff 26 Jan 2011
the food and staff are always excellent whenever we go.
great food 26 Jan 2011YO! Virgin
great food and service
Great Staff 24 Jan 2011YO! Lover
Always friendly and very helpfull! Try the Pumpkin Koroke!
I love sushi at eden 07 Dec 2010YO! Lover
very good service 12 Nov 2010
I went to the restaurant with my ... (read more)
feed back 20 Oct 2010
I ate with my 2 children.
There was a poor choice on the rail.
The member of staff who sat us down and took orders was pushy. Felt bullied into ordering. It was my first visit and I love sushi.
DINING IN 13 Oct 2010YO! Lover
STAFF WERE BRILLIANT AND FOOD IS EXCELLENT
I love Yo! 21 Aug 2010YO! Lover
Lovely staff! Always with a smile and very helpfull. Food is very good and they are fast when you want something that is not on the conveyer belt. Silly me, just found out about the tables in the back ... (read more)
YO! sushi 30 Jul 2010YO! Lover
I am in love with this restaurant! I first discovered it a week and a half ago, and have been to eat there at least 6 times since then. Amazing food, sometimes it can get quite expensive! Some kind of ... (read more)
Service 22 Jun 2010
This is one of a couple of visits recently, this one with the family. On both occasions I have not been in a position to leave a suitable tip which would have been thoroughly ... (read more)
YUM, YUM, YUM, YO! 17 May 2010
It was my first visit to Yo! and it was amazing. Not only was the food incedible but it was fun and exciting too.
A great night! 21 Apr 2010YO! Flirty
I occasionally go to the Eden High Wycombe Yo Sushi and one of the main reasons is the fantastic staff and service. Every team member, including the chefs, always has a smile on their face and a sense ... (read more)
What a great place toYo! 21 Mar 2010YO! Lover
Staff are very freindly and attentive, making us feel like friends rather than customers.
The ... (read more)
great food 17 Jan 2010YO! Lover
great location and a great atmosphere
Great Team 29 Dec 2009YO! Lover
There is a great team at Yo High Wycombe, walways a pleasure to go there
everything !!!! 28 Dec 2009YO! Lover
Absolutely delicious, extremely well presented food. ... (read more)