- Keeping dry with traditional umbrellas is so last year. Introducing the Air Umbrella! #amazing http://t.co/zbsK9ewDWB about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @clarateddy @BenAspinall12 @TownFish_London Sounds like the perfect plan to us! about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- Meet the v.friendly stairs in Kitakata station, Japan, giving messages of encouragement on the way up. #nearlythere http://t.co/xJDzvHyYvO about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @JenRenSty We understand the temptation Jennifer... did you dare the cold weather? about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Ria_Brownie We've found the perfect cake for the big day too! http://t.co/S65OO5bUkw about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @KatieJHardie Good to taste too ;) about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @mattdiaper WOW - that's a yummy looking feast! about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @MFafouti WOW! That's some serious stacking right there! about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @missheatherm86 We'll be opening at the beginning of December! Can't wait :) about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @ishaprasad498 @sarumahdi @tbhhappinessis Come back to us! We miss you! about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @nenebo_belfast Correct! Will you be a regular at our sushi belt? about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @dereknichols1 We're glad you are a fan of one of our newest restaurants! Which dishes did you munch on? about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- Gluten-free food never looked so tasty! Have you tried any of our 28 #glutenfree dishes?http://t.co/NSOPXTsM90 http://t.co/k8YCZ3ib8S about a day ago from Twitter Web Client
- @alunmillard Hopefully! Then we'll go! about a day ago from Twitter Web Client
- @pinkmutlee No better way to spend a Monday! about a day ago from Twitter Web Client
- @K4renL Great pic! You'll have to wait and see who wins this month! #anticipation about a day ago from Twitter Web Client
- @kimblesandbits We fancy Kimberley. about a day ago from Twitter Web Client
- @MissClareTaylor Thanks for the tip! We would love to! Will let you know any news if we do :) about a day ago from Twitter Web Client
- @keepingitwelsh Oh no Jess! How many plates did you get stacking? about a day ago from Twitter Web Client
- @GemAlkis @Katiest1979 Ooooh what was the verdict? about a day ago from Twitter Web Client
YO! Sushi Bluewater
KL 10 Lower Guild Hall
(House of Fraser)
Kent DA9 9SB
T: 01322 771210
|Mon - Sat:||11.30am to 9pm|
|Sun:||11.30am to 6pm|
nearest points of interest
- Greenhithe Station (15 mins)
- Bluewater (2 mins)
- Tilbury Fort (3.9 miles)
- Dartford Borough Museum (2.7 miles)
- Manor Farm (3.8 miles)
- Belhus Park Golf Course (3.8 miles)
- Thameside Theatre (2.6 miles)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
most popular item
Chicken katsu, rice, mild curry sauce, red ginger. 519 kcal.
Soft Japanese rice cake ball filled with strawberry cheesecake coated in biscuit crumb. 185kcal.
It was a great night! 21 Jul 2013
We can't thank you enough for such a great meal and overall great night.
Though I can't tell you what exactly I ate (it was more of a ooohh that looks nice affair), I can say that everything I ate was ... (read more)
Yo Burger 01 Jul 2013
The Yo burger was an amazing meal to try, it was innovative and fun, not to mention delicious. However, a little difficult to eat, but this is just the nature of the food. I had the chicken burger as did ... (read more)
Everything 17 Jan 2013
Used the 40% off promotion today - great value for money. The tuna and salmon sashimi were especially good. Service from all staff was efficient and polite. Sam especially so. Thanks!
wonderful experience - top sushi chef 17 Aug 2012
I was having dinner with my business clients and I was very happy with the service provided. I was impressed especially with the way Ms Lidia, who wasn’t even a waitress, chatted with my clients making ... (read more)
It's really good! 22 Apr 2011YO! Lover
You have go there if you haven't been! Because the food and service is great!
luv sushi 12 Feb 2011
i luv eating in yo sushi
food 05 Feb 2011
Love it,love it,love it...............what more is there to say,perfect food,perfect staff,perfect atmosphere and perfect prices!!! will defintley return
Chance To Win £1000 feedback 05 Feb 2011
Enjoyed the food and experience surprisingly well
Staff were very helpful, efficient, friendly, and accommodating, especially for children
Will go back
service 29 Jan 2011
what a great show, every occasion we go. Yo!
I was so immpressed this time, I bought my boyfriend lunch!!
The best sushi i've had. 03 Jan 2011
I have been to many of yo sushi london stores, but having visited bluewater today by far is it the best food and service I have experienced. My partner and I order many dishes all were fantastic and served ... (read more)
experience 07 Nov 2010
Had a wonderful wonderful meal, food was delicious and service was good really fantastic time :)
Service 18 Oct 2010
The manager / head waitress (Jo) was very friendly, thoughtful and accommodating and made my meal a more pleasant experience.
lovely food 13 Sep 2010YO! Lover
food 26 Jul 2010
I really enjoyed the food even though im a veggie cuz this is my fav place to eat now. I loved the pancakes with custard and strawberry sauce! I can't wait to go again, although maybe the price should ... (read more)
food 24 Jun 2010
it was very good
Thank you 18 Mar 2010YO! Lover
I just wanted to comment on your Bluewater store, and the great service I always get there.
I'd say that I've been going at least once a week since the store opened, so clearly, I enjoy the food. ... (read more)
Best Yo Sushi. 03 Jan 2010YO! Lover
Always plenty on the belt, portions are a decent size and service is good.
Yummy Yo Sushi! 09 Nov 2009YO! Lover
Its always a delight after a hard days work of shopping, to stop off at YO! to consumer as much as you can, and then back off to the shops!
Food as always is excellent, prices are apt, and the atmosphere ... (read more)