- Have a great weekend! We'll leave you with this: Jackie Chan and a giant sushi roll. http://t.co/vqdhKHXENI about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @BobbyH91 @emma_xo Good job we have Spicy Pepper Squid then... Yummy scrummy deep fried squid about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @Abbiegail_Batty Us, pick, us! Oh, wait.... about 3 days ago from web
- @emsjourney Oh no! Sorry to hear this Emma - pop details to email@example.com and we'll investigate :) about 3 days ago from web
- @SammyBanana We aim to please. about 3 days ago from web
- @Emmarose901 Thanks Emma, you're pretty cool yourself! about 3 days ago from web
- @Daaniyah2102 YO! Sushi will make most things better ;) about 3 days ago from web
- @ClareWoodrow Your comment changed ours. What did you have? about 3 days ago from web
- @ProtectAudio There is no such thing as too much YO! Sushi, apparently. about 3 days ago from web
- @missmwoods A love heart for you: <3 about 3 days ago from web
- @SammyV30 Just to let you know - it's on it's way! Currently at the printers :) about 3 days ago from web
- @mattpep Hey - we don't unfortunately - it's all on random :( about 3 days ago from web
- @fps_007 You broke our little sushi heart! ;) about 3 days ago from web
- @tonymcp86 @Sarahroll5 You're awesome for introducing her! Let us know how it goes :) about 3 days ago from web
- @TashJUTURNA Well, exactly! about 3 days ago from web
- Did you know? Nori (seaweed) is traditionally eaten to strengthen the circulatory system and help lower cholesterol. http://t.co/coIaCbgOeq about 3 days ago from web
- @andyreid2506 Well we don't mind either, so this is working out all rather nicely. about 3 days ago from web
- (S)c(h)ool buses in Japan. http://t.co/umXRgYgJJM about 3 days ago from web
- @HannahBrennan96 What are you making, oh sushi master? about 3 days ago from web
- @lisa_jones111 @KellieMcGuire2 Nomnomnomnomnom. about 3 days ago from web
YO! Sushi Leeds Harvey Nichols
107 -111 Briggate
Leeds LS1 6AZ
T: 0113 245 0612
|Mon:||11.30am to 6pm|
|Tue - Sat:||11.30am to 9pm|
|Sun:||11.30am to 5pm|
Sun and Mon, last orders 1 hour before closing time Tues-Sat, last orders 30 mins before closing time.
nearest points of interest
- Leeds Railway Station (10 mins)
- NCP Albion Street (4 mins)
- University of Leeds (20 mins)
- Leeds City Museum (10 mins)
- Henry Moore Sculpture Gallery (10 mins)
- Woodhouse Moor (20 mins)
- Leeds Art Gallery (10 mins)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
most popular item
Hot coils of spicy pepper squid topped with red chilli. 145 kcal.
Salmon, tuna, tamago, avocado, cucumber and masago (fish roe) rolls topped with sliced salmon, tuna and prawn. 265 kcal.
New Yo! Sushi Leeds Trinity 19 Mar 2013
Just come back from my first ever Yo! Sushi experience! And wow!! We went to the open night of the new trinity leeds branch and it was amazing!!! I cannot believe I haven't been before!! The food was fresh ... (read more)
Feedback 07 Dec 2012
My first time ever going to a yo sushi and the words to describe it is OMG! It was amazing. Food, service was just brilliant. The chap who served us was lovely and friendly(hehad glasses and dark hair) ... (read more)
great atmosphere 17 Feb 2011YO! One Night Stand
good food and friendly service
:D 03 Feb 2011YO! Lover
Yo Sushi is amazing, No faults.
food 02 Feb 2011YO! One Night Stand
was excellent and will definatly be back for more
N/a 26 Jan 2011YO! Lover
Excellent food. Very quick service and very friendly. Top notch experience...as always.
Sushi 26 Jan 2011YO! Flirty
It was fabulous sushi i ever had in my life, unfortunately the service was really bad, we had to wait for more than 15 minutes to eat our order.
my testimonial 26 Jan 2011YO! Virgin
delicious Japanese restaurant
Yo Sushi 23 Jan 2011YO! Lover
Overall great experience and lovely new decor.
experience 20 Jan 2011YO! Lover
A very pleassant experience and we all enjoyed the lovely food.
Lovely! 08 Jan 2011YO! One Night Stand
Absolutely beautiful food... just a shame that the wait staff don't know which offers run when and can't tell their customers when they can and can't use their student card.
first ever visit 02 Jan 2011YO! One Night Stand
visited with my 9 year old who loved the experience! We will be back thanks
First time but wont be the last 20 Dec 2010YO! Flirty
Get food, really enjoyed it.
Meal out! 17 Dec 2010YO! Lover
Always perfect fresh food and service. Thank you. XXXX
Thanks 12 Dec 2010YO! Lover
Great atmousphere, food cooked to order or via the conveyer belt....had a good afternoon. ... (read more)
Blue Mondays 29 Nov 2010
Enjoyable meal. First time taking advantage of the Blue Mondays offer. ... (read more)
delicious 16 Nov 2010YO! Flirty
Tried our yo! sushi today for the first time and... WOW! was absolutely incredible, can't believe we never came before, the chefs were very friendly chatting to us and advising what things on the belt ... (read more)
AMAZING 09 Nov 2010YO! Lover
sums it up pretty well
mmmmm 02 Nov 2010YO! Lover
food and service amazing
wasabi 23 Sep 2010YO! Lover
ho thot hot
Great Service 03 Sep 2010
I had another fab visit !! The team in Leeds in GREAT !!!!
RATING 27 Jul 2010YO! Flirty
eating out with naughty children 19 Jul 2010YO! Flirty
I took my 17 month to YO Sushi Leeds and he was so naughty I could 've screamed. ... (read more)
Really bloody good! 12 Jul 2010YO! Lover
As a big Yo fan, it's always a pleasure to go to my local restaurant, on this occasion we brought our friends from Manchester who have never tried sushi before, let alone been inside a Yo!
The food ... (read more)
Blue Mondays 04 Jul 2010
I have been a fan of Yo Sushi for many years now. As I live in Halifax West Yorkshire, my nearest restaurant is in Leeds. When I lived in London, I had no trouble getting to a restaurant on a Monday, ... (read more)
wow! 19 May 2010
was amazing and soooo yummy...but what age do you need to be to work at yo! sushi???
thanks be there again soon :) x
i love it. 13 Apr 2010YO! Lover
i think this has been the best YO! sushi ive been to.
LOVE THE SETTING 10 Dec 2009YO! Lover
how much cooler can you get than having to go all the way through harvey nicks just to get some amazing food.