- Have a great weekend! We'll leave you with this: Jackie Chan and a giant sushi roll. http://t.co/vqdhKHXENI about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @BobbyH91 @emma_xo Good job we have Spicy Pepper Squid then... Yummy scrummy deep fried squid about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @Abbiegail_Batty Us, pick, us! Oh, wait.... about 2 days ago from web
- @emsjourney Oh no! Sorry to hear this Emma - pop details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll investigate :) about 2 days ago from web
- @SammyBanana We aim to please. about 2 days ago from web
- @Emmarose901 Thanks Emma, you're pretty cool yourself! about 2 days ago from web
- @Daaniyah2102 YO! Sushi will make most things better ;) about 2 days ago from web
- @ClareWoodrow Your comment changed ours. What did you have? about 2 days ago from web
- @ProtectAudio There is no such thing as too much YO! Sushi, apparently. about 2 days ago from web
- @missmwoods A love heart for you: <3 about 2 days ago from web
- @SammyV30 Just to let you know - it's on it's way! Currently at the printers :) about 2 days ago from web
- @mattpep Hey - we don't unfortunately - it's all on random :( about 2 days ago from web
- @fps_007 You broke our little sushi heart! ;) about 2 days ago from web
- @tonymcp86 @Sarahroll5 You're awesome for introducing her! Let us know how it goes :) about 2 days ago from web
- @TashJUTURNA Well, exactly! about 2 days ago from web
- Did you know? Nori (seaweed) is traditionally eaten to strengthen the circulatory system and help lower cholesterol. http://t.co/coIaCbgOeq about 2 days ago from web
- @andyreid2506 Well we don't mind either, so this is working out all rather nicely. about 3 days ago from web
- (S)c(h)ool buses in Japan. http://t.co/umXRgYgJJM about 3 days ago from web
- @HannahBrennan96 What are you making, oh sushi master? about 3 days ago from web
- @lisa_jones111 @KellieMcGuire2 Nomnomnomnomnom. about 3 days ago from web
YO! Sushi Leicester Highcross
4 Highcross Lane
Leicester LE1 4SD
T: 01162 171 870
|Mon - Sun:||11.30am to 10pm|
Last orders 30 mins before closing time.
nearest points of interest
- Leicester Train Station (15 mins)
- Leicester Rugby Grounds (20 mins)
- Leicester City Football Club (30 mins)
- Leicester Market (6 mins)
- National Space Centre (30 mins)
- Guildhall (5 mins)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
Hot coils of spicy pepper squid topped with red chilli. 145 kcal.
Yo Sushi Staff 02 May 2013
The staff are wonderful here, especially the managers and the staff who have been there the longest (Since it opened) . They are always very friendly and seem to appreciate us being regular customers and ... (read more)
Staff Feedback 23 Mar 2013
Very helpful, friendly staff on this visit to the Leicester Highcross branch of Yo Sushi. Thank you.
Absolutely Love it! 08 Oct 2012YO! Lover
Me and my boyfriend regularly visit Yo! Sushi, we are completely addicted! The student offers always keep us coming back and the food is always superb and the staff are lovely :)
Great Food 14 Apr 2011YO! Virgin
Loved the food and the experience when visiting a friend in Leicester. The other common places I can go to are Nottingham and Cambridge. Both great.
Yo Sushi Virgin 09 Apr 2011YO! Lover
1st visit, was very sceptical about the freshness of the food and the service, but I can honestly say I had a fab time and will definitely be eating here again!
Student Eating! 08 Feb 2011
The student deals have encouraged me and a friend to eat out at Yo! twice this month.
The staff are friendly and efficient and we love the food and the choice on offer, but there seemed to be a noticeable ... (read more)
food 05 Feb 2011YO! Lover
the food is superb
Yo! Fo' Sho' 20 Jan 2011YO! Lover
We love Yo! Any excuse to go, and now the 40% discount is around we are so there!!
Loved it! 07 Jan 2011
Went for lunch yesterday with a friend and it was fab, the restaurant was busy but the service was still quick and efficient.
The food was great as it is always, love the staff at Highcross, always welcoming ... (read more)
Josh Davidson 06 Jan 2011YO! Lover
the food is amazing! i cant get enough of it.
i go as much as i can because its my favirout place in Leicester...
the atmosphere and experience of being there is fantastic,
if you ever consider going... ... (read more)
Staff 03 Jan 2011
Just wanted to say how good the staff were. Very helpful and friendly and happy to just chat to you. They're a real credit to your company and you should be proud of them.
Great for light lunch 23 Oct 2010YO! Flirty
fast, tasty, lots of choice and healthy too!
joshua 25 Sep 2010YO! Lover
Im a big lover of japanese food, and yo! sushi is definetly the best restaurant i have ever been at. the food is amazing and the atmosphere is great. I would go every day if i could, and every person i ... (read more)
yo sushi 15 Sep 2010YO! Lover
blue mondays - good experience!
Food 09 Sep 2010
A great restaurant. Ann the manager is a very special person.
Love Mochi! 16 Aug 2010YO! Lover
Food and service always good here!
The night I lost my YO! virginity. 29 Jul 2010YO! Flirty
First impressions - Amazingly colourful! Basically love at first sight!
Food was great, and so were the staff, explaining everything while we were a bit shell shocked and just sat gawping!
Really fun ... (read more)
Om nom nom nom nom 06 Jul 2010YO! Lover
Staff are ace, Chefs are really polite, atmosphere is amasing.
oh, and THE RED BUTTONS OF DOOM make oli happy <3<3<3
SUSHI MAKES MEH WANNA DANCE!
love every second 04 Jun 2010YO! Lover
great dishes and of course the amazing staff =)
Messy! 29 May 2010YO! Virgin
Ages ago, me and my mates went there, and spent a good 2 hours talking and eating the sublime noodles and creamy mousse. It was amazing! we loved the style and the onions that look like ham. It was the ... (read more)
Brill! 11 Apr 2010YO! Lover
I loved the order button! So much fun and it really exceeded all our expectations :)
I love it 01 Apr 2010YO! Flirty
I love it. I love it. ... (read more)
Excellent service 25 Mar 2010YO! Flirty
Really nice staff. ... (read more)
we were first timers 02 Feb 2010YO! Virgin
Me and the daugher were here on the 19th Jan this was our first time and it will not be our last ....we had so much fun the hairy prawns were to die for the nice lady gave my daughter some child chop sticks ... (read more)
Negative feedback 31 Jan 2010YO! Lover
Once we were seated and had taken dishes from the belt and ordered several others from the menu I realised it was really cold in the restaurant. I asked a member of staff why this was the case and I was ... (read more)
Amazing! 01 Jan 2010YO! Lover
Leicester is my local Yo and I love it! I am a Yo lover and have been to Yo's all over the country and I can say this is alot better than any other I have been to.
Friendly Staff, Quick Service and Amazing ... (read more)
Good Allrounder 29 Dec 2009YO! Lover
Blue mondays are good other days a good meak will cost a bit much friendly staff.
MY BIRTHDAY!!!! 03 Nov 2009YO! Lover
Me and my best Mate had a wonderfull time celebrating my birthday on Friday..... , the food, wine and even the staff were wonderfull, sooooooo Good that i'm back tomorrow to bring another Fab Friend who ... (read more)
Great for the kids 01 Nov 2009
We went with the children today, who thought that it was great and won the competition for a free pud! ... (read more)