- @brandplans Of course, thank you for the feedback. Team YO! about 8 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Who runs the world? SUSHI! Who runs the world? SUSHI!!! #sushipower http://t.co/0VTfbt1luN about 9 hours ago from Sprout Social
- RT @CulDelBristol: A kid's Bento Box at @YOSushi #yobigbentosix http://t.co/tyRnU523RX about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @TargetTenders Sorry to hear this please email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll look into it for you. about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @reetbomb Hey Hetty sorry to hear this, please email the details to email@example.com and we'll look into it. about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @petrouandreas Hey Andreas, this promo is over unfortunately. But pop in on Monday for our #YOBlueMondays deal :) about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @CulDelBristol It's for adults too you know ;) about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @brandplans Hi Pip, we're sorry to hear this. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org the details and we'll look into it. about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- Say Konnichiwa to lunch today. Our Chicken Ramen #SuperMegaBowls is served - dine-in & takeaway! http://t.co/YSp8ZmRWYN about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- Who's excited for Disney's #BigHero6 hitting cinemas in 2 days?! #Baymaxfistpump #YOBigBentoSix http://t.co/2zHMgryMCS about a day ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @GGoodden Hi Graham, the feedback has been logged and someone will be in touch shortly. about a day ago from Twitter Web Client
- @smallhero6 They sure are, we have Pumpkin Prime (with Pumpkin Korroke) and Great Gyoza (with Veggy Gyozas)! http://t.co/yQlH5911oc about a day ago from Twitter Web Client
- @laura_newell Brilliant, looks like we'll see you tomorrow then Laura! about a day ago from Twitter Web Client
- @brickricketts Thanks for the feedback. We'll pass on your recommendation! about a day ago from Twitter Web Client
- @xJadex_ @emmyhargreaves1 Ooooh you flirt Jade! about a day ago from Twitter Web Client
- @thatcardiffgirl Sounds like a successful lunch! about a day ago from Twitter Web Client
- @vickymockler Oh no, sorry to hear this. Please drop us the details to email@example.com and we can look into this for you. about a day ago from Twitter Web Client
- @TweetTwigg YO! Chris, sorry about this! At least you had a yummy meal - we'll pass on your feedback! about a day ago from Twitter Web Client
- @smallhero6 YES you do! Which one have you got your eye on? #yummy about a day ago from Twitter Web Client
- @bingbongdae @kenssnapback Get your #bentodecisions in now... which one are you going to choose? http://t.co/IA3FCDneQU about a day ago from Twitter Web Client
YO! Sushi Finchley Road
255 Finchley Rd
London NW3 6LU
T: 020 7431 4499
|Mon - Sun:||11.30am to 10pm|
Super Mega Katsu Curry is back to Finchley Road for a limited time! Grab a bowl of either Chicken, Prawn or Tofu Super Mega Katsu Curry for only £7 until the 22nd June 2014!
Important: This restaurant does not serve Tempura. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Please note: last orders will be taken 30 mins before closing time.
nearest points of interest
- Finchley Road Tube (2 mins)
- O2 Centre (2 mins)
- Camden Market (40 mins)
- Swiss Cottage Leisure Centre (10 mins)
- London Zoo (30 mins)
- Regents Park (20 mins)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
Soft Japanese rice cake ball filled with dark chocolate ganache filling. 204 kcal.
sushi school 19 Feb 2013
I just did a class with my children at the 02 centre, with Duane. We absolutely loved it ! He was a fabulous teacher, had loads of patience, and made this , in my sons words "a fantastic experience" . ... (read more)
First Time @ Yo! Sushi 13 Feb 2013YO! Virgin
I've never been a great lover of sushi, but my boyfriend and I checked out the new location of the Finchley Rd branch and I really loved it, great food and great service. I'll be back again soon.
Great service 06 Jan 2013
I dined on my own with my 10 month old son - so many places in London are slightly 'anti-child' or at the very least a bit awkward when it comes to dealing with kids. The team working this afternoon were:
- ... (read more)
love this place! 24 Aug 2012
Great value food, great service every time! Staff are brillant ... I bring all my friends here- keep up the good work! Ps. Such a shame the summer sale is over soon :(
Great service 24 Apr 2011YO! Lover
My son and me had a great time at this place. Special thanks to staff member WAQAS, who was extremly friendly, patient and professional. He created a warm and sunny atmosphere, that made us show up again. ... (read more)
Eating at Finchley road 26 Oct 2010YO! Lover
I can't get enough of Sushi. Everyone say "first time is always the best", for me everytime is always the best!
YUMYUM! 19 Sep 2010YO! Lover
Thanks to your team - another satisfied stomach! More on Monday :O) Whole gang will reunite there after months. Hope you have enough fish! lol
great experience 17 Sep 2010
Hi, ... (read more)
mmmmmmm, 16 Jun 2010YO! Virgin
I love Yo so much!!!
Great job 09 Jun 2010
I stop by lunch time yesterday just to have the best salmon teriyaki ever...Great food , great service. Well done!
great food 01 May 2010YO! Lover
i love sushi
great food 01 May 2010YO! Lover
i love yo
Brilliant 18 Mar 2010YO! Lover
We eat here on a VERY regular basis. ... (read more)
Food and staff 16 Mar 2010YO! Lover
Both the food and staff at Finchley Rd were exallent. My favorite Yo sushi so far.
Will definatly go there every Monday
Visit 18 Dec 2009YO! Lover
I regularly visit this restaurant and absolutely love it. the food is always tasty and quick. Service is brilliant and really chilled atmosphere.