- Yum! We're loving our exclusive Okonomiyaki menu at our High St Kensington today... pop in and try one of our 5 flavours today! about 2 days ago from Sprout Social
- How cute are these bunny bollards our Group Executive Chef found on his recent trip to #Japan? http://t.co/Xau9r8YQRc about 3 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- Londoners! Don't forget our #YOSeptBlues sale continues until Sunday exclusively at our Camden, Soho and Bayswater restaurants! about 3 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @1maryearps @AlexWindell @jasminem250 That's our girl! It's been a very blue September for all of us! about 3 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @harriet_thurley @bellamagazineUK Have an amazing meal girls! Drop the restaurant a call if you want to book :) about 3 days ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @bobby_apple It's until the restaurant closes :) enjoy! about 3 days ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Meet Mangetsu Man - Tokyo's anonymous super hero. Favourite Hobbies? Basketball and sweeping the street! http://t.co/xCqVdrWuj8 about 3 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @SuzHu @david_wren @gemwren We're very jealous of your evening, sounds delish! about 3 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @zackllnyoung Hi Zach, this isn't good sorry. Pls drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll investigate. about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- We LOVE Japan's inventive packaging! http://t.co/VJbkCkkRjO about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @RickyJNixon Hi Ricky, we're sorry to hear this. Please drop us the details to email@example.com and we'll look into this. about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @DrFeelGoodUlm We're glad to hear it! Which restaurant did you visit? about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @eleanorc We have received your feedback, response will be in the next two days. about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @sarahandrewhite You may turn into a fish. We're sorry. about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @eleanorc No email found yet, apologies for this. Please try our web feedback form here: http://t.co/QYeaos7jk2 about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @cazisw Days are better when they are Blue #fact about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- Someone has the right idea! RT @SuperLuckyDi: Beer & a bun... must be the #YOSeptBlues! @YOsushi #oishii http://t.co/bEcd3E2N7U about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- This little guy is the star of our yummy Aubergine Salad! (psst... it's only £2.50 during #YOSeptBlues!) http://t.co/82bvLcEFfb about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Holy_Diver_90 @TescoFood Don't worry Mike - you can always pop into our Southampton or Whiteley Shopping restaurants :) about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Kerry_fiN A FREE sushi filled meal ;) about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
YO! Sushi Finchley Road
255 Finchley Rd
London NW3 6LU
T: 020 7431 4499
|Mon - Sun:||11.30am to 10pm|
Super Mega Katsu Curry is back to Finchley Road for a limited time! Grab a bowl of either Chicken, Prawn or Tofu Super Mega Katsu Curry for only £7 until the 22nd June 2014!
Important: This restaurant does not serve Tempura. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Please note: last orders will be taken 30 mins before closing time.
nearest points of interest
- Finchley Road Tube (2 mins)
- O2 Centre (2 mins)
- Camden Market (40 mins)
- Swiss Cottage Leisure Centre (10 mins)
- London Zoo (30 mins)
- Regents Park (20 mins)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
Soft Japanese rice cake ball filled with dark chocolate ganache filling. 204 kcal.
sushi school 19 Feb 2013
I just did a class with my children at the 02 centre, with Duane. We absolutely loved it ! He was a fabulous teacher, had loads of patience, and made this , in my sons words "a fantastic experience" . ... (read more)
First Time @ Yo! Sushi 13 Feb 2013YO! Virgin
I've never been a great lover of sushi, but my boyfriend and I checked out the new location of the Finchley Rd branch and I really loved it, great food and great service. I'll be back again soon.
Great service 06 Jan 2013
I dined on my own with my 10 month old son - so many places in London are slightly 'anti-child' or at the very least a bit awkward when it comes to dealing with kids. The team working this afternoon were:
- ... (read more)
love this place! 24 Aug 2012
Great value food, great service every time! Staff are brillant ... I bring all my friends here- keep up the good work! Ps. Such a shame the summer sale is over soon :(
Great service 24 Apr 2011YO! Lover
My son and me had a great time at this place. Special thanks to staff member WAQAS, who was extremly friendly, patient and professional. He created a warm and sunny atmosphere, that made us show up again. ... (read more)
Eating at Finchley road 26 Oct 2010YO! Lover
I can't get enough of Sushi. Everyone say "first time is always the best", for me everytime is always the best!
YUMYUM! 19 Sep 2010YO! Lover
Thanks to your team - another satisfied stomach! More on Monday :O) Whole gang will reunite there after months. Hope you have enough fish! lol
great experience 17 Sep 2010
Hi, ... (read more)
mmmmmmm, 16 Jun 2010YO! Virgin
I love Yo so much!!!
Great job 09 Jun 2010
I stop by lunch time yesterday just to have the best salmon teriyaki ever...Great food , great service. Well done!
great food 01 May 2010YO! Lover
i love sushi
great food 01 May 2010YO! Lover
i love yo
Brilliant 18 Mar 2010YO! Lover
We eat here on a VERY regular basis. ... (read more)
Food and staff 16 Mar 2010YO! Lover
Both the food and staff at Finchley Rd were exallent. My favorite Yo sushi so far.
Will definatly go there every Monday
Visit 18 Dec 2009YO! Lover
I regularly visit this restaurant and absolutely love it. the food is always tasty and quick. Service is brilliant and really chilled atmosphere.