- In Japan, it's common to eat rice for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Our Firecracker Rice will satisfy any time of day! http://t.co/0UlJGnFd9V about an hour ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Tashster @DunkinDonuts This sounds like our kinda day! about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @DeadlyTeaParty Don't worry there's always next time ;) about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @KMSharp1 Are we going to have a regular at our belt? about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @emma_emzi26 Are you a sushi lover now? #newfriend about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @DeadlyTeaParty Great plan... what did you munch on? about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @FrankieKelly07 Chopsticks crossed for you Frankie... you never know! about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- "How canine help you?" This Shiba Inu shopkeeper is the most helpful dog you'll meet. #wow #muchhelpful #suchsalesman http://t.co/3YdTHq6eem about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @OyinkanAdej Oh no - why not grab a YO! To Go and enjoy at home :) about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Fitz_1986 @ClaireFood4two Hi Mark, that doesn't sound great! Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll look into it! about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @StuartBird We'll see you at our belt with a glass of fizz for you! about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @adfstuff Great choice! You should come back and try them - they're very yummy :) http://t.co/bE9zucJTGU about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Joeshaw_ We'll see you at our belt Joe! about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @CllrMikeJones Thanks Mike! Why not pop down tonight and celebrate with a free glass of fizz? about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @jamesvsburger You STILL haven't tried our yummy bowl of Tofu goodness? #shocking about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @adfstuff Which Oishii bun did you fall in love with? about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @tronstitch Looks like you guys had a great time and celebrating your birthday YO! style! :) about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @EthanMUFC_ The WHOLE belt? #impressive about a day ago from Twitter Web Client
- @bobacks Hi there! Drop us an email to email@example.com and we can send these to you :) about a day ago from Twitter Web Client
- @MissBioGeek Oh no! Looks like you might have to have a Picnic A La Desk?! about a day ago from Twitter Web Client
YO! Sushi Finchley Road
255 Finchley Rd
London NW3 6LU
T: 020 7431 4499
|Mon - Sun:||11.30am to 10pm|
Super Mega Katsu Curry is back to Finchley Road for a limited time! Grab a bowl of either Chicken, Prawn or Tofu Super Mega Katsu Curry for only £7 until the 22nd June 2014!
Important: This restaurant does not serve Tempura. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Please note: last orders will be taken 30 mins before closing time.
nearest points of interest
- Finchley Road Tube (2 mins)
- O2 Centre (2 mins)
- Camden Market (40 mins)
- Swiss Cottage Leisure Centre (10 mins)
- London Zoo (30 mins)
- Regents Park (20 mins)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
Soft Japanese rice cake ball filled with dark chocolate ganache filling. 204 kcal.
sushi school 19 Feb 2013
I just did a class with my children at the 02 centre, with Duane. We absolutely loved it ! He was a fabulous teacher, had loads of patience, and made this , in my sons words "a fantastic experience" . ... (read more)
First Time @ Yo! Sushi 13 Feb 2013YO! Virgin
I've never been a great lover of sushi, but my boyfriend and I checked out the new location of the Finchley Rd branch and I really loved it, great food and great service. I'll be back again soon.
Great service 06 Jan 2013
I dined on my own with my 10 month old son - so many places in London are slightly 'anti-child' or at the very least a bit awkward when it comes to dealing with kids. The team working this afternoon were:
- ... (read more)
love this place! 24 Aug 2012
Great value food, great service every time! Staff are brillant ... I bring all my friends here- keep up the good work! Ps. Such a shame the summer sale is over soon :(
Great service 24 Apr 2011YO! Lover
My son and me had a great time at this place. Special thanks to staff member WAQAS, who was extremly friendly, patient and professional. He created a warm and sunny atmosphere, that made us show up again. ... (read more)
Eating at Finchley road 26 Oct 2010YO! Lover
I can't get enough of Sushi. Everyone say "first time is always the best", for me everytime is always the best!
YUMYUM! 19 Sep 2010YO! Lover
Thanks to your team - another satisfied stomach! More on Monday :O) Whole gang will reunite there after months. Hope you have enough fish! lol
great experience 17 Sep 2010
Hi, ... (read more)
mmmmmmm, 16 Jun 2010YO! Virgin
I love Yo so much!!!
Great job 09 Jun 2010
I stop by lunch time yesterday just to have the best salmon teriyaki ever...Great food , great service. Well done!
great food 01 May 2010YO! Lover
i love sushi
great food 01 May 2010YO! Lover
i love yo
Brilliant 18 Mar 2010YO! Lover
We eat here on a VERY regular basis. ... (read more)
Food and staff 16 Mar 2010YO! Lover
Both the food and staff at Finchley Rd were exallent. My favorite Yo sushi so far.
Will definatly go there every Monday
Visit 18 Dec 2009YO! Lover
I regularly visit this restaurant and absolutely love it. the food is always tasty and quick. Service is brilliant and really chilled atmosphere.