- Did you know the original Godzilla suit weighed 200 lbs and was 6'5"? RT this post to #WIN Premiere tickets! http://t.co/Jw8rq5WXbH about 13 hours ago from web
- @emily_terrell Why did you leave us for so long? #longdistancesushirelationship about 15 hours ago from web
- @RosiePeacee Only one answer to this Rosie: we'll see you at our belt. about 15 hours ago from web
- @ladysynch The smell of sushi is far too beautiful, did you pop in for a quick visit to our belt? ;) about 15 hours ago from web
- @Garimoth Ding, ding, ding! That's the correct answer! about 15 hours ago from web
- @pooeygrant We are so sorry. Send us your pics of Glasgow and we'll love 'em too! about 15 hours ago from web
- @chrisratcliff Close - guess again! about 15 hours ago from web
- @persil33 Nope, guess again! about 15 hours ago from web
- @Jon_J_Miller You're right Jon! about 15 hours ago from web
- @search4goodlife Correct! about 15 hours ago from web
- @abbham95 We'll see you at the belt then Abs ;) about 15 hours ago from web
- @charweeden Correct! 10 points to Charlotte! about 15 hours ago from web
- @tsg_media In our wonderful Gatwick Airport restaurant! about 15 hours ago from web
- @iamdaisyalice Getting 25% off yummy sushi is worth all those essays and work! about 15 hours ago from web
- @Miss_Cakehead The best kind of emergency. about 15 hours ago from web
- @JakeyBoyCee We don't have a YO! in Warrington, guess again! about 15 hours ago from web
- @JakeyBoyCee Guess again... about 17 hours ago from web
- Looks like Luke Skywalker left his 'Lightsabers' behind in one of our restaurants... can you guess which one it is? http://t.co/KnAd2AuuAG about 17 hours ago from web
- @DaisyParkinson_ Sounds like someone is going to be a regular ;) about 19 hours ago from web
- @VickyChelliah So do we - we can't wait to see you there! about 19 hours ago from web
YO! Sushi Finchley Road
255 Finchley Rd
London NW3 6LU
T: 020 7431 4499
|Mon - Sun:||11.30am to 10pm|
Important: This restaurant does not serve Tempura. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Please note: last orders will be taken 30 mins before closing time.
nearest points of interest
- Finchley Road Tube (2 mins)
- O2 Centre (2 mins)
- Camden Market (40 mins)
- Swiss Cottage Leisure Centre (10 mins)
- London Zoo (30 mins)
- Regents Park (20 mins)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
Soft Japanese rice cake ball filled with dark chocolate ganache filling. 204 kcal.
sushi school 19 Feb 2013
I just did a class with my children at the 02 centre, with Duane. We absolutely loved it ! He was a fabulous teacher, had loads of patience, and made this , in my sons words "a fantastic experience" . ... (read more)
First Time @ Yo! Sushi 13 Feb 2013YO! Virgin
I've never been a great lover of sushi, but my boyfriend and I checked out the new location of the Finchley Rd branch and I really loved it, great food and great service. I'll be back again soon.
Great service 06 Jan 2013
I dined on my own with my 10 month old son - so many places in London are slightly 'anti-child' or at the very least a bit awkward when it comes to dealing with kids. The team working this afternoon were:
- ... (read more)
love this place! 24 Aug 2012
Great value food, great service every time! Staff are brillant ... I bring all my friends here- keep up the good work! Ps. Such a shame the summer sale is over soon :(
Great service 24 Apr 2011YO! Lover
My son and me had a great time at this place. Special thanks to staff member WAQAS, who was extremly friendly, patient and professional. He created a warm and sunny atmosphere, that made us show up again. ... (read more)
Eating at Finchley road 26 Oct 2010YO! Lover
I can't get enough of Sushi. Everyone say "first time is always the best", for me everytime is always the best!
YUMYUM! 19 Sep 2010YO! Lover
Thanks to your team - another satisfied stomach! More on Monday :O) Whole gang will reunite there after months. Hope you have enough fish! lol
great experience 17 Sep 2010
Hi, ... (read more)
mmmmmmm, 16 Jun 2010YO! Virgin
I love Yo so much!!!
Great job 09 Jun 2010
I stop by lunch time yesterday just to have the best salmon teriyaki ever...Great food , great service. Well done!
great food 01 May 2010YO! Lover
i love sushi
great food 01 May 2010YO! Lover
i love yo
Brilliant 18 Mar 2010YO! Lover
We eat here on a VERY regular basis. ... (read more)
Food and staff 16 Mar 2010YO! Lover
Both the food and staff at Finchley Rd were exallent. My favorite Yo sushi so far.
Will definatly go there every Monday
Visit 18 Dec 2009YO! Lover
I regularly visit this restaurant and absolutely love it. the food is always tasty and quick. Service is brilliant and really chilled atmosphere.