- Could these Japanese train handles encourage you to find "The One" on your commute tonight? http://t.co/WOpoHp7PH9 about 12 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @RosieWilliams_ Be nice to one of our Team Members and you could get both ;) about 15 hours ago from web
- @deliagander We think so! Head on down! about 15 hours ago from web
- @scottolly84 There's only one answer to this... go get it ;) about 16 hours ago from web
- @katie_bop @agricpotter @billcat_ @jenspep We'll see you at our brand new belt ;) about 16 hours ago from web
- @pooeygrant Very quick. YO are so clever. about 16 hours ago from web
- Make today all about our Tuna & Avruga Sashimi Special plate... 'cause you totally deserve it! http://t.co/UcQlVdzsH4 about 16 hours ago from web
- @agricpotter @billcat_ @katie_bop @jenspep It sure is! You can't beat a free yummy bento box! about 16 hours ago from web
- @EmmaTD It's our pleasure! We look forward to seeing you at our new restaurant :) about 16 hours ago from web
- @MarkFerris22 We love you too Mark! about 16 hours ago from web
- @Sebster_ *to a Team Member in Oxford Seb ;) about 16 hours ago from web
- Come down to our sparkling new-look Oxford restaurant on George Street... the first 10 people to say 'YO! Sparkle' today get a free Bento! about 16 hours ago from web
- Only in Japan will they combine singing and shopping... introducing the Karaoke Shopping Mall in Tokyo! http://t.co/8TdndVTZ29 about 2 days ago from web
- @RunningHealthy_ Hi, we're sorry to hear this. If you could email firstname.lastname@example.org then we can look into this. about 2 days ago from web
- Have you spotted our sushi-loving Hedgehog before? How ace is this drawing from one of our biggest fans, @Retro_P_? http://t.co/Xu4ZOcUR1v about 2 days ago from web
- @JakeyBoyCee Isn't that the equivalent of the wooden spoon prize? ;) about 2 days ago from web
- @JakeyBoyCee A wooden Chopstick? about 2 days ago from web
- @emily_terrell This is pure heaven. about 2 days ago from web
- @LilyHiles We were born ready. What did you munch on? about 2 days ago from web
- @SBsamanthabella Was someone a little hungry last night? ;) about 2 days ago from web
YO! Sushi Piccadilly Circus
St Albans House
London SW1Y 4QX
T: 020 7930 7557
|Mon - Sat:||11.30am to 11pm|
|Sun:||12noon to 10.30pm|
Last orders 30 mins before closing time.
nearest points of interest
- Piccadilly Tube (5 mins)
- Leicester Square Cinemas (5 mins)
- National Gallery (7 mins)
- Theatreland (2 mins)
- Trafalgar Square (7 mins)
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
most popular item
Tuna, spring onion roll, spicy masago sauce coated in chive (3 pieces). 126 kcal.
Japanese pancake with custard filling and raspberry sauce. 138 kcal.
Excellent 05 Aug 2013
Manager was fantastic.
Customer feedback 28 Jul 2013
The food is good and the price is fair.
pre-theatre meal 23 Jun 2013YO! Lover
Took the family to the theatre & popped in for a quick dinner. Great experience. Food was quick & tasty & service fantastic. Thanks for a great start to the evening.
great service 21 Mar 2013
it was our first time to yo sushi and the lady waitress was so friendly , we were late and nothing was to much trouble , we will be back on our next visit
Sushi 11 Feb 2011
I been lot of sushi
But I like it all time
sushi 10 Feb 2011YO! Lover
Would love to return, for dinner when i can afford it.
Yum! 06 Feb 2011YO! Lover
Sushi is my favorite food and Yo Sushi do not ever disappoint. I wish they would deliver to E2 in London!!!
VOTE 31 Jan 2011YO! Lover
I LIKE THIS BRANCH MORE THEN OTHERS!
in yo london 20 Jan 2011
hello this week i come london for visit with my kids? we been sushi place haymarket
we live in cardiff was good all think
Food / USA Location 31 Dec 2010
in August 2010, my 10 year old daughter & i had the most fabulous lunch in the location near picadilly circus. ... (read more)
like this one of STAFF 08 Dec 2010
i like the taste of food and service that ladies was like very help full
she explain very clear all about yo
The YO SHUSHI experiance was absoloutly inspireing. 21 Nov 2010
The service was very polite and sufficeint. The food was delightful. The location of the resturaunt was easy to find and in a great place. I would recomend the resturaunt to freinds and family.
food quality 29 Oct 2010
The food i ate was really delicous, it was fresh and I enjoyed every bite of it. This particular branch was really good, I have been to other branches but not as much as this one. The service was really ... (read more)
Excellent Experience 19 Oct 2010
Hi i am a frequent Yo Sushi eater and have been to quite a few of your restaurants in the London area but nothing made me happier than my last experience at the Hayfield branch the staff were fabulous ... (read more)
staff 19 Oct 2010YO! Lover
exceptionally pleasant and helpful staff, they deserve a pat on the back
Experience WHIT MY SISTER 11 Oct 2010
LOVE SUSHI LOVE FISH
stuff missing 17 Sep 2010
While the overall experience was good, certain dishes were missing things, or were smaller than they were at other branched that ... (read more)
good food 09 Sep 2010
the food was tasty i should say the best sushi in town and service was very friendly.
it was fabulous 09 Sep 2010
i had greatest time ever in this restaurant service was tremendous and food was excelent
fantastic 03 Aug 2010
Great selection on the belt. Very efficient staff and knowledgeable - asked to try sake for first time so explained what it was and drinking temperature etc. Best Yo we've been to
love food in here 12 Jun 2010YO! Lover
I tried many shops, this I think is the bes 1 .food, price, and service.
salmon was good 22 Apr 2010
Review 22 Apr 2010YO! Virgin
Visited with our kids (aged 7 & 10) who loved it.
Excellent staff made our visit a real pleasure. The Manager was great at making us feel welcome and regularly checked that all was OK, whilst a team member ... (read more)
The one that got away... 03 Mar 2010YO! One Night Stand
I dropped in here completely by chance and it's good that I did ... (read more)
The Best Yo!! 25 Oct 2009YO! Lover
After trying many Yo Sushi's in the UK, Haymarket must be noted as the best, Have never had a bad meal or bad experience in there. Staff are always friendly and food is always first class with decent portions. ... (read more)