- @TheChrisHampton And lets hope he takes you with him ;) about 2 days ago from web
- @TheChrisHampton Good - you had us worried! Great gift by the way #greatfriend. about 2 days ago from web
- @16bitDec Don't you worry Declan - we'll be waiting! #weloveDeclan about 2 days ago from web
- @16bitDec Months?! Now that is simply not good enough... we better see you tomorrow otherwise you'll have withdrawal symptoms! about 2 days ago from web
- @TheChrisHampton Ooooh Christopher, presents are meant to be secret! about 2 days ago from web
- @16bitDec WOW! That's a pretty bold statement! Have you tried our new Tuna Tataki & Ponzu from our #YOnewmenu? You're going to lurrveee it! about 2 days ago from web
- @16bitDec Declan, you're making us blush! about 2 days ago from web
- @16bitDec So you're a tuna-kinda man? about 2 days ago from web
- Happy Friday! http://t.co/KVAyPHW1iL about 2 days ago from web
- @16bitDec Declan - we're here to help, what are you craving? about 2 days ago from web
- @Jasmin_KJ We're so glad to have you in our lives Jasmin. about 2 days ago from web
- @AlexanderMills_ Perfect Friday treat, which dishes are you munching on? about 2 days ago from web
- @Daughterofmine Hi Lucy, we offer takeaway from all of our restaurants! Check out http://t.co/3nBtOfbgA0 for our menu :) about 2 days ago from web
- @abbyburton This is adorable! about 2 days ago from web
- Sushi on the go. http://t.co/QRl3TpSJV2 about 2 days ago from web
- @TomJennion Yipppeeee we have a new friend! #weloveTom about 2 days ago from web
- @jasongo86 @TweetBluewater @ShowcaseCinemas This is a pretty amazing evening Jason! about 2 days ago from web
- @Craigpjohnston Thanks Craig, we think it's pretty amazing too ;) about 2 days ago from web
- @abigailhammond1 Hi Abigail, sorry to hear this. If you could please email email@example.com, we'll look into this. about 2 days ago from web
- @iROKOHope Hi Jessica, sorry to hear this. If you could email firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll look into this. about 2 days ago from web
YO! Sushi St Paul's
5-14 St Pauls Churchyard
London EC4M 8AY
T: 020 7248 8726
|Mon - Wed:||12noon to 10pm|
|Thu - Sat:||12noon to 11pm|
|Sun:||12noon to 10pm|
YO! To Go Mon-Weds 12 noon - 10pm Thurs-Sat - 12 noon - 11pm Sun 12 noon - 10pm
Last orders 30 mins before closing time.
nearest points of interest
- St Pauls Tube (4 mins)
- NCP Upper Thames Street (9 mins)
- Museum of London (8 mins)
- Bank of England Museum (10 mins)
- Samuel Johnson's House (8 mins)
- St Pauls Cathedral (2 mins)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
most popular item
Tempura crab, Japanese pickles, sweet chilli mayonnaise coated in yuzu tobiko (fish roe),179 kcal.
Soft Japanese rice cake ball filled with strawberry cheesecake coated in biscuit crumb. 185kcal.
Sushi making class 19 Jul 2013
I have tried to complete the online survey ... (read more)
Yo Soshi class 18 Jul 2013
Five of us attended a sushi making class at St Pauls with Arif. It was great fun, a master class and excellent value for money. Would recommend to others. Thank you.
Excellent 25 Apr 2013
Food was excellent, but in particular, the cook Muzaffar, was friendly, helpful and made some helpful suggestions regarding food choices.
Chefs 18 Feb 2013
Would just like to say a Big thank you to the staff at Yo- St. Paul's. everyone was very friendly and great to get along with, very refreshing.
Would especially like to thank the young chief, Asian ... (read more)
SUSHI SCHOOL 07 Sep 2012
Went to sushi school last night and it was amazing - the manager Steve looked after us all night, and the teacher Arif was really understanding of our inability to grasp the basic concepts of rolling rice.. ... (read more)
Simply the best! 15 Apr 2011YO! Lover
I have visited few different restaurants before,but this one is the best!!! Love the food,great atmospher and staff so friendly and helpfull .Exelent service!!!!Thanks a lot and see you soon :)
My local Yo 19 Nov 2010
I just wanted to say that, living in Bankside, I am considerably a regular Yo goer to the branch you guys have at St Pauls.
I must say that I found it has improved significantly in the past couple ... (read more)
Quick snack 13 Nov 2010
I sometimes just pop in for a quick snack. I love the fact that I can always have a bowl of miso soup, and sometimes even have 2 bowls for no extra cost. The edadame beans are a great snack, and with another ... (read more)
Good food 01 Oct 2010YO! Flirty
Nice yammy~~ 18 Sep 2010YO! Virgin
I liked the sashimi plate.
It was very fresh....
Fantastic food! thanks a lot! 18 Sep 2010YO! Virgin
That was amazing.
I am really happy about your foods.
It was first time for me to visit in yo.
Hi~I love your food. 15 Sep 2010YO! Virgin
I was in there with my girlfriend. It was really nice.
I like blue monday. 13 Sep 2010YO! Virgin
I enjoyed them. Thank you very much.
Very nice foods! 11 Sep 2010YO! Virgin
I was in st pauls with my girl friend.
We enjoyed foods and service.
That was amazing sushi. 11 Sep 2010YO! Virgin
I just want to say that the restaurant was amazaing.
Every food was fantastic. I liked samon and tuna sashimi.
They were very welcome to me. I really enjoyed it. thank you!
The Food and he Service 06 Sep 2010YO! Lover
It was the first time my partner and I went to YOSuSHI an a had to take time to thank you and congratulate your employees for such excellent customer service, the food was outstading delicious..
thank ... (read more)
Lunch with my lovely boyfriend 23 Aug 2010YO! Lover
I introduced my boyfriend to Yo. He loved it even though he doesn't eat sashimi nor sushi. A bit of a wait, but it was normal as it was lunch time. I liked the fact that we could see the kitchen and the ... (read more)
First time eating at Yo!Sushi~ 11 Aug 2010
Me and my boyfriend went to the Yo!Sushi at St Pauls (London) for lunch and we LOVED it! Not only is the way you order the food fun and easy, but the food itself is really good and the value is excellent! ... (read more)
tasty sushi 01 Aug 2010YO! Lover
we enjoy tasty sushi there and very kindly service as well
Fabulous Staff 08 Dec 2009YO! Flirty
My boyfriend and myself had a great experience at your beautifully situated St Pauls restaurant. Your staff were friendly and professional and went out of their way to make our dining experience enjoyable ... (read more)