- @lukiejacko Orange! about 44 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client
- @amyxina Oooooh no! Where are you now? about 44 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client
- @lukiejacko Hey! They are the same plate prices :) about 52 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client
- This Tokyo building is definitely our cup of tea. #quirky http://t.co/dmr6xSoaOd about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @RunningHealthy_ Hey - enter our Oishii Competition for your chance to win a meal and a summer experience :) : http://t.co/Me937Ejly6 about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @SuButcher @SW_Trains We understand the need to get your sushi fix before travelling... #sushiaddicts about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @geoffbosley Hi Geoff, we're sorry to hear this. Pls email the details to email@example.com and we'll investigate asap. about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Lauren__P She sounds like a keeper ;) about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Tall_Bish There's no better place hey? ;) about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @hashtagbeahaxby Hey Bea, we don't charge. Our table water is filtered, you can ask for tap water for free :) about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @neilkeetley @rachelbrilley Happy (sushi-filled) Birthday..#nom about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Kirsty_Tilford_ Wait... you haven't been already!? You need to come and sit at our belt asap! about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @aniiiisha_ What are you waiting for? Especially with our new Oishii buns available! about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @JonnyHirsch @Jaystolar Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese ISO - food from the heavens! about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @LaurenHollie97 Errr... can we come please? about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @chaarhockeey What have you got on the cards? about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @ajordan__ Woop! Can't wait to see you! #sushibuddies about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @StephFoodBev Ok, ok... you win! Amazing jokes.. send us your details to firstname.lastname@example.org :) about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- We can make your DREAM Summer Experience come true... just send us your Oishii Moment pics --> http://t.co/wPLVvCrhAp http://t.co/vlqyGYgPqn about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @sabsedwards @onlynoley Congrats! Are you celebrating with our new Oishii Buns? They would go down nicely! about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
YO! Sushi St Paul's
5-14 St Pauls Churchyard
London EC4M 8AY
T: 020 7248 8726
|Mon - Wed:||11am to 10pm|
|Thu - Fri:||11am to 11pm|
|Sat:||12noon to 11pm|
|Sun:||12noon to 10pm|
YO! To Go Mon-Weds 12 noon - 10pm Thurs-Sat - 12 noon - 11pm Sun 12 noon - 10pm
Last orders 30 mins before closing time.
nearest points of interest
- St Pauls Tube (4 mins)
- NCP Upper Thames Street (9 mins)
- Museum of London (8 mins)
- Bank of England Museum (10 mins)
- Samuel Johnson's House (8 mins)
- St Pauls Cathedral (2 mins)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
most popular item
Tempura crab, Japanese pickles, sweet chilli mayonnaise coated in yuzu tobiko (fish roe),179 kcal.
Soft Japanese rice cake ball filled with strawberry cheesecake coated in biscuit crumb. 185kcal.
Sushi making class 19 Jul 2013
I have tried to complete the online survey ... (read more)
Yo Soshi class 18 Jul 2013
Five of us attended a sushi making class at St Pauls with Arif. It was great fun, a master class and excellent value for money. Would recommend to others. Thank you.
Excellent 25 Apr 2013
Food was excellent, but in particular, the cook Muzaffar, was friendly, helpful and made some helpful suggestions regarding food choices.
Chefs 18 Feb 2013
Would just like to say a Big thank you to the staff at Yo- St. Paul's. everyone was very friendly and great to get along with, very refreshing.
Would especially like to thank the young chief, Asian ... (read more)
SUSHI SCHOOL 07 Sep 2012
Went to sushi school last night and it was amazing - the manager Steve looked after us all night, and the teacher Arif was really understanding of our inability to grasp the basic concepts of rolling rice.. ... (read more)
Simply the best! 15 Apr 2011YO! Lover
I have visited few different restaurants before,but this one is the best!!! Love the food,great atmospher and staff so friendly and helpfull .Exelent service!!!!Thanks a lot and see you soon :)
My local Yo 19 Nov 2010
I just wanted to say that, living in Bankside, I am considerably a regular Yo goer to the branch you guys have at St Pauls.
I must say that I found it has improved significantly in the past couple ... (read more)
Quick snack 13 Nov 2010
I sometimes just pop in for a quick snack. I love the fact that I can always have a bowl of miso soup, and sometimes even have 2 bowls for no extra cost. The edadame beans are a great snack, and with another ... (read more)
Good food 01 Oct 2010YO! Flirty
Nice yammy~~ 18 Sep 2010YO! Virgin
I liked the sashimi plate.
It was very fresh....
Fantastic food! thanks a lot! 18 Sep 2010YO! Virgin
That was amazing.
I am really happy about your foods.
It was first time for me to visit in yo.
Hi~I love your food. 15 Sep 2010YO! Virgin
I was in there with my girlfriend. It was really nice.
I like blue monday. 13 Sep 2010YO! Virgin
I enjoyed them. Thank you very much.
Very nice foods! 11 Sep 2010YO! Virgin
I was in st pauls with my girl friend.
We enjoyed foods and service.
That was amazing sushi. 11 Sep 2010YO! Virgin
I just want to say that the restaurant was amazaing.
Every food was fantastic. I liked samon and tuna sashimi.
They were very welcome to me. I really enjoyed it. thank you!
The Food and he Service 06 Sep 2010YO! Lover
It was the first time my partner and I went to YOSuSHI an a had to take time to thank you and congratulate your employees for such excellent customer service, the food was outstading delicious..
thank ... (read more)
Lunch with my lovely boyfriend 23 Aug 2010YO! Lover
I introduced my boyfriend to Yo. He loved it even though he doesn't eat sashimi nor sushi. A bit of a wait, but it was normal as it was lunch time. I liked the fact that we could see the kitchen and the ... (read more)
First time eating at Yo!Sushi~ 11 Aug 2010
Me and my boyfriend went to the Yo!Sushi at St Pauls (London) for lunch and we LOVED it! Not only is the way you order the food fun and easy, but the food itself is really good and the value is excellent! ... (read more)
tasty sushi 01 Aug 2010YO! Lover
we enjoy tasty sushi there and very kindly service as well
Fabulous Staff 08 Dec 2009YO! Flirty
My boyfriend and myself had a great experience at your beautifully situated St Pauls restaurant. Your staff were friendly and professional and went out of their way to make our dining experience enjoyable ... (read more)