- @mothdust Hey - it's St Pauls :) about 3 hours ago from web
- Wisteria tunnel in Japan. Gorgeous. http://t.co/jZ7KyJ96wF about 3 hours ago from web
- @KrissyxWood Hey Kristina - Sorry about that! Pop us an email on email@example.com and we'll investigate :) about 7 hours ago from web
- @daisy0donnell Good luck with your exam! about 7 hours ago from web
- @JakeHoulahan YO! Jeff. about 7 hours ago from web
- Hairy Prawns, you are a Blue Monday dream. http://t.co/ZVG4GbKB5i about 8 hours ago from web
- @RyanHolmes94 We're very sorry to hear this Ryan - your email has been received, and a member of the team will be in contact. about 8 hours ago from web
- @Webmonkie Very sorry to hear this Jody, doesn't sound great - if you're able to pop details to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll investigate. about 9 hours ago from web
- @thepurpleb00k This doesn't sound very YO! - if you're able to pop this info over to email@example.com, we'll investigate! about 9 hours ago from web
- @Charlie1510 We're really sorry to hear this Charlotte. If you could send info to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll look into this. about 9 hours ago from web
- @Wrightgal80 That's EXACTLY what we call it ;) about 9 hours ago from web
- @johnnieego Sorry to hear this John. If you're able to send over details to email@example.com, we'll investigate :) about 9 hours ago from web
- @hellbell_22 Conveyor is full of delicious plates as usual :) about 10 hours ago from web
- @PhilWorth_93 YAY! Great news. Which was your fave dish? about 10 hours ago from web
- @ShaunDarwood @ledalzell How do you feel about this going from a YO! One Night Stand to YO! Lover? about 10 hours ago from web
- @ShurrupMeg No, you are! about 10 hours ago from web
- @AKostiw Oh no! Which was your nearest? about 10 hours ago from web
- @SamElsegood 30 plates happier. about 10 hours ago from web
- @LordCharnock Yes! This is our favourite type of news. We look forward to seeing you again soon :) about 10 hours ago from web
- @CamilleBrash Ah, see, this can be easily justified by the fact that sushi is EXCELLENT brain food. about 10 hours ago from web
YO! Sushi St Paul's
5-14 St Pauls Churchyard
London EC4M 8AY
T: 020 7248 8726
|Mon - Wed:||12noon to 10pm|
|Thu - Sat:||12noon to 11pm|
|Sun:||12noon to 10pm|
YO! To Go Mon-Weds 12 noon - 10pm Thurs-Sat - 12 noon - 11pm Sun 12 noon - 10pm
Last orders 30 mins before closing time.
nearest points of interest
- St Pauls Tube (4 mins)
- NCP Upper Thames Street (9 mins)
- Museum of London (8 mins)
- Bank of England Museum (10 mins)
- Samuel Johnson's House (8 mins)
- St Pauls Cathedral (2 mins)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
most popular item
Tempura soft shell crab, Japanese pickles, yuzu tobiko (fish roe) and sweet chilli mayonnaise. 181 kcal.
Grilled salmon in a sweet, sticky soy based sauce. 223 kcal.
Excellent 25 Apr 2013
Food was excellent, but in particular, the cook Muzaffar, was friendly, helpful and made some helpful suggestions regarding food choices.
Chefs 18 Feb 2013
Would just like to say a Big thank you to the staff at Yo- St. Paul's. everyone was very friendly and great to get along with, very refreshing.
Would especially like to thank the young chief, Asian ... (read more)
SUSHI SCHOOL 07 Sep 2012
Went to sushi school last night and it was amazing - the manager Steve looked after us all night, and the teacher Arif was really understanding of our inability to grasp the basic concepts of rolling rice.. ... (read more)
Simply the best! 15 Apr 2011YO! Lover
I have visited few different restaurants before,but this one is the best!!! Love the food,great atmospher and staff so friendly and helpfull .Exelent service!!!!Thanks a lot and see you soon :)
My local Yo 19 Nov 2010
I just wanted to say that, living in Bankside, I am considerably a regular Yo goer to the branch you guys have at St Pauls.
I must say that I found it has improved significantly in the past couple ... (read more)
Quick snack 13 Nov 2010
I sometimes just pop in for a quick snack. I love the fact that I can always have a bowl of miso soup, and sometimes even have 2 bowls for no extra cost. The edadame beans are a great snack, and with another ... (read more)
Good food 01 Oct 2010YO! Flirty
Nice yammy~~ 18 Sep 2010YO! Virgin
I liked the sashimi plate.
It was very fresh....
Fantastic food! thanks a lot! 18 Sep 2010YO! Virgin
That was amazing.
I am really happy about your foods.
It was first time for me to visit in yo.
Hi~I love your food. 15 Sep 2010YO! Virgin
I was in there with my girlfriend. It was really nice.
I like blue monday. 13 Sep 2010YO! Virgin
I enjoyed them. Thank you very much.
Very nice foods! 11 Sep 2010YO! Virgin
I was in st pauls with my girl friend.
We enjoyed foods and service.
That was amazing sushi. 11 Sep 2010YO! Virgin
I just want to say that the restaurant was amazaing.
Every food was fantastic. I liked samon and tuna sashimi.
They were very welcome to me. I really enjoyed it. thank you!
The Food and he Service 06 Sep 2010YO! Lover
It was the first time my partner and I went to YOSuSHI an a had to take time to thank you and congratulate your employees for such excellent customer service, the food was outstading delicious..
thank ... (read more)
Lunch with my lovely boyfriend 23 Aug 2010YO! Lover
I introduced my boyfriend to Yo. He loved it even though he doesn't eat sashimi nor sushi. A bit of a wait, but it was normal as it was lunch time. I liked the fact that we could see the kitchen and the ... (read more)
First time eating at Yo!Sushi~ 11 Aug 2010
Me and my boyfriend went to the Yo!Sushi at St Pauls (London) for lunch and we LOVED it! Not only is the way you order the food fun and easy, but the food itself is really good and the value is excellent! ... (read more)
tasty sushi 01 Aug 2010YO! Lover
we enjoy tasty sushi there and very kindly service as well
Fabulous Staff 08 Dec 2009YO! Flirty
My boyfriend and myself had a great experience at your beautifully situated St Pauls restaurant. Your staff were friendly and professional and went out of their way to make our dining experience enjoyable ... (read more)