- Who's ready to play the tastiest game of bingo with our #YONewMenu? ๐ http://t.co/5RTEoc7OeK about 2 days ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @HazelKinnear: @YOSushi #HotOrNot #YoNewMenu making studying a little easier ๐ http://t.co/xodTlNuAwO about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Klo_Day We have LOTS of other yummy dishes! Have you seen Pumpkin Katsu Curry? nomnomnom... about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @1coolpotato We're sorry to hear you feel like this - we'd love to hear more at http://t.co/hNcI8Ywh00 and someone ill be in touch. about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @ma5alababe It's firstname.lastname@example.org! Enjoy! about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @georbradley We can make this happen - we'll speak to our lovely Property Team and see what we can do! about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @bencannon9 Don't worry - we're always here for you! about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @DineInNow: Want to make your colleagues happy AND get a free @YOSushi YO Platter? Just sign up your company as a corporate at sales@dinโฆ about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @damienmorley Now this is one good looking lunch to us! about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @HillingD Nomnomnom! Glad you enjoyed it! Sounds like you went HOT and NOT from our #YONewMenu! about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- Even a Storm Trooper has to have a lunch break... #Glasgow http://t.co/C2OyUjV310 about 3 days ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @JessShakeshaft @laviniakenny We'll see what we can do for our two favourite customers... about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @JessShakeshaft @laviniakenny ^^ the best emojis in a sentence we've ever seen. about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @laurenbaddeleyy So you're having a fling with the roll as well? about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- Relationship Status: in love with Chicken Katsu Curry ๐ #YOFavourite http://t.co/jJPx5Erho2 about 4 days ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @evayz We'll show it some love, don't worry... about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @OMGitsAdamT We sure will be! Nothing gets in the way of #YOBlueMondays! about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- Sharing is caring (& FREE food!). Share your #HOTorNOT pics from our #YONewMenu to win our new menu dishes! #result http://t.co/fzHYBKaAat about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @evayz Evie we love you so much... why so sad? about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- @sozza2001 Yes, yes and YES! See you there! about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
YO! Sushi St Paul's
5-14 St Pauls Churchyard
London EC4M 8AY
T: 020 7248 8726
|Mon - Wed:||11am to 10pm|
|Thu - Fri:||11am to 11pm|
|Sat:||12noon to 11pm|
|Sun:||12noon to 10pm|
YO! To Go Mon-Weds 12 noon - 10pm Thurs-Sat - 12 noon - 11pm Sun 12 noon - 10pm
Last orders 30 mins before closing time.
nearest points of interest
- St Pauls Tube (4 mins)
- NCP Upper Thames Street (9 mins)
- Museum of London (8 mins)
- Bank of England Museum (10 mins)
- Samuel Johnson's House (8 mins)
- St Pauls Cathedral (2 mins)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
most popular item
Tempura crab, Japanese pickles, sweet chilli mayonnaise coated in yuzu tobiko (fish roe),179 kcal.
Soft Japanese rice cake ball filled with strawberry cheesecake coated in biscuit crumb. 185kcal.
Sushi making class 19 Jul 2013
I have tried to complete the online survey ... (read more)
Yo Soshi class 18 Jul 2013
Five of us attended a sushi making class at St Pauls with Arif. It was great fun, a master class and excellent value for money. Would recommend to others. Thank you.
Excellent 25 Apr 2013
Food was excellent, but in particular, the cook Muzaffar, was friendly, helpful and made some helpful suggestions regarding food choices.
Chefs 18 Feb 2013
Would just like to say a Big thank you to the staff at Yo- St. Paul's. everyone was very friendly and great to get along with, very refreshing.
Would especially like to thank the young chief, Asian ... (read more)
SUSHI SCHOOL 07 Sep 2012
Went to sushi school last night and it was amazing - the manager Steve looked after us all night, and the teacher Arif was really understanding of our inability to grasp the basic concepts of rolling rice.. ... (read more)
Simply the best! 15 Apr 2011YO! Lover
I have visited few different restaurants before,but this one is the best!!! Love the food,great atmospher and staff so friendly and helpfull .Exelent service!!!!Thanks a lot and see you soon :)
My local Yo 19 Nov 2010
I just wanted to say that, living in Bankside, I am considerably a regular Yo goer to the branch you guys have at St Pauls.
I must say that I found it has improved significantly in the past couple ... (read more)
Quick snack 13 Nov 2010
I sometimes just pop in for a quick snack. I love the fact that I can always have a bowl of miso soup, and sometimes even have 2 bowls for no extra cost. The edadame beans are a great snack, and with another ... (read more)
Good food 01 Oct 2010YO! Flirty
Nice yammy~~ 18 Sep 2010YO! Virgin
I liked the sashimi plate.
It was very fresh....
Fantastic food! thanks a lot! 18 Sep 2010YO! Virgin
That was amazing.
I am really happy about your foods.
It was first time for me to visit in yo.
Hi~I love your food. 15 Sep 2010YO! Virgin
I was in there with my girlfriend. It was really nice.
I like blue monday. 13 Sep 2010YO! Virgin
I enjoyed them. Thank you very much.
Very nice foods! 11 Sep 2010YO! Virgin
I was in st pauls with my girl friend.
We enjoyed foods and service.
That was amazing sushi. 11 Sep 2010YO! Virgin
I just want to say that the restaurant was amazaing.
Every food was fantastic. I liked samon and tuna sashimi.
They were very welcome to me. I really enjoyed it. thank you!
The Food and he Service 06 Sep 2010YO! Lover
It was the first time my partner and I went to YOSuSHI an a had to take time to thank you and congratulate your employees for such excellent customer service, the food was outstading delicious..
thank ... (read more)
Lunch with my lovely boyfriend 23 Aug 2010YO! Lover
I introduced my boyfriend to Yo. He loved it even though he doesn't eat sashimi nor sushi. A bit of a wait, but it was normal as it was lunch time. I liked the fact that we could see the kitchen and the ... (read more)
First time eating at Yo!Sushi~ 11 Aug 2010
Me and my boyfriend went to the Yo!Sushi at St Pauls (London) for lunch and we LOVED it! Not only is the way you order the food fun and easy, but the food itself is really good and the value is excellent! ... (read more)
tasty sushi 01 Aug 2010YO! Lover
we enjoy tasty sushi there and very kindly service as well
Fabulous Staff 08 Dec 2009YO! Flirty
My boyfriend and myself had a great experience at your beautifully situated St Pauls restaurant. Your staff were friendly and professional and went out of their way to make our dining experience enjoyable ... (read more)