- Gluten-free food never looked so tasty! Have you tried any of our 28 #glutenfree dishes?http://t.co/NSOPXTsM90 http://t.co/k8YCZ3ib8S about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @alunmillard Hopefully! Then we'll go! about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @pinkmutlee No better way to spend a Monday! about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @K4renL Great pic! You'll have to wait and see who wins this month! #anticipation about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @kimblesandbits We fancy Kimberley. about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @MissClareTaylor Thanks for the tip! We would love to! Will let you know any news if we do :) about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @keepingitwelsh Oh no Jess! How many plates did you get stacking? about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @GemAlkis @Katiest1979 Ooooh what was the verdict? about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @hannahmmt @GWR @Joanna__Simpson '60-ish'!! That's madness... any proof for this? about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @mikerturner Unfortunately, yes. We are always looking to reopen in the area so any news we have, we'll let you know. about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @MapleSadie We thought we could hear a cherry pop! Congrats :) about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @_taniaaaa YES. YOU. DO! Next Monday? about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @UKEvolution Who knew #YOBlueMondays was so romantic?! Congrats guys :) about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @liquidross777 We're glad to hear we have a new friend! Which dishes did you munch on? about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @OXCharlotteOX @D1Bradley Charlotte we shouldn't have to tell him, if he's as good as he makes out, we should be seeing you soon ;) about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Ria_Brownie We wish it did too! We would love to spread the YO! Love to other places! Will add it to our wish-list! about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @flarins WOW someone really did get in the mood! #goodjob about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @georgiamorr Aren't the basic human needs 'air, water and sushi' right? about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @AWP_BANBURY No worries! Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and we'll send out your prize! about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @JoeJackSharpe Thanks for your feedback yesterday Joe, we're changing our extraction in the next 2 weeks so the problem will be no longer :) about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
YO! Sushi Victoria Station
London SW1V 1JT
T: 020 3262 0050
|Mon - Sun:||11.30am to 10pm|
Last orders 30 mins before closing time.
nearest points of interest
- Victoria Station (1 minute)
- Semley Street (6 mins)
- Westminster Cathedral (10 mins)
- Buckingham Palace (15 mins)
- Tate Museum (15 mins)
- Cardinal Place shopping Centre (2 mins)
- Pacha Nightclub (1 minute)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
most popular item
Shrimps, salmon, squid, vegetables, udon noodles, spicy broth. 316 kcal.
Noodles, vegetables, mildly spiced tangy sauce. 189 kcal.
Excellent Service 10 Aug 2012YO! Lover
When I was at the doorway of the restaurant, I was warmly welcomed and ushered to the sushi bar. ... (read more)
Very Good Experience.... 09 Apr 2011YO! Lover
Yesterday I went YoSushi Victoria station & I had my lunch there !! It was very excellent experience to me....... Very good food & the customer service...... I love Victoria station YoSushi......... Very ... (read more)
excellent food 08 Apr 2011YO! Lover
I enjoyed my food. Service and food quality was excellent.
staffs are very friendly.
Recent meal 14 Jan 2011YO! Lover
Really nice experience
A BIG THANK YOU 24 Sep 2010YO! Lover
I would like to give Son the Chef a special mention and to thank him for the great friendly service and food he cooked for us.
Definitely the friendliest staff in a YO SUSHI I have been to so far.
Thanks ... (read more)
Best experience ever!! 22 Sep 2010
I have always enjoyed going to Yo Sushi. They have always been kind and the food is nice while the price is reasonable. However, today, at ... (read more)
Thank you 20 Aug 2010
Every time when I come to England I eat at Yo Sushi and I must say that I never get disappointed. Keep up the good work!
Jan Knutar from Finland
Win a iPod Nanos 04 Jul 2010YO! One Night Stand
Have visited Yosushi many times - excellent location at Victoria Station. ... (read more)
Excellent manager 18 Jun 2010
I eat at yo sushi Victoria a couple of times each week and I'm always impressed with your manager who is absolutely on the ball. An excellent experience
Great Customer Service at Victoria Station 24 May 2010
Hello, I just wanted to say a thank you to most of the waiting staff at Victoria Station, the manager and all of the cooking staff who never fail to be welcoming and friendly, as well as very knowledgable ... (read more)
Cleanliness 05 May 2010YO! Flirty
I have eaten in many Yo Sushi and Victoria is close to my work but this is always so dirty and very offputting. ... (read more)
Carried away with Sushi!! 04 May 2010YO! Lover
My sister and I "popped" in to Yo! in Victoria for a quick bite on our way to a friends birthday bash as we were staying near by. Needless to say we were late to the party as we got so carried away stuffing ... (read more)
My fave YO 02 May 2010YO! Flirty
this is my favorite yo by far for take out or in it brillent x
Victoria St 28 Apr 2010
I had a meal in this Yosushi restaurant. It was my first time to go in to one of these restaurants. As I got a free promotion from the Metro newspaper. The hostess Huan was excellent.,very kind and helpful. ... (read more)
The best yo! sushi 30 Dec 2009YO! Flirty
I enjoyed your victoria branch. Staff were great! Food was great! and the atmosphere fantastic.
back for more 14 Dec 2009YO! Lover
I eat at Yo! Victoria station once or twice a week. It's the only place in the station you can eat fresh, healthy food in a pleasant environment. I like the classics best - sashimi, sesame rice and miso ... (read more)
The best Yo Sushi in all of London 09 Dec 2009YO! Lover
Yo Sushi Victoria Station is the very best Yo Sushi Restaurant in all of London. ... (read more)
missing phone 04 Dec 2009
Thank you to the staff in yo sushi Victoria, i telephoned on the 1st of dec to say i may of miss placed my mobile when i ate there earlier in the day ooops!
They were very helpful and even telephoned ... (read more)
Going home 27 Nov 2009
Saw Yo Sushi at the station just before I was about to get on the train! I havn't eaten in one for ages, so decided to go in! My boyfriend is not a fan of trying new things but after a few dishes he was ... (read more)
My Idea of Heaven 03 Nov 2009YO! Lover
This branch has such helpful and friendly staff, who make you feel at home. As a vegetarian with a vegan son, we can have an amazing feast at Yo! I love the decor, and when sitting at a booth it feels ... (read more)
First time I went in.... 30 Oct 2009YO! Lover
It was amazing, I didn't have much of a clue what to do and the staff were so helpful, got to try Tamago it was nice.
Well then I had to leave for home which is near Portsmouth and then the next month ... (read more)