- This must be what #Sushi Heaven looks like? #YOPlatter http://t.co/fAAOqc2kgA about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @mummyseymour @Selfridges Sorry to hear this Charlotte - drop us the details to email@example.com and we'll sort this out for you. about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @ambercmurphy TWICE!? Sounds like you're addicted! about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @jlholmes27 You definitely do Joshua, we've been telling you for years! about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @MrsThorne Hi there, we're sorry to hear this. Please email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll investigate. about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Rachel_Beckwith Thinking on our feet hey ;) about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Vesynian @Hi_rO_mIn_n It's it the best! about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- It's #NationalCatDay! Not that we needed an excuse to celebrate... http://t.co/mYoZ494dbQ about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @StanPerks We've missed you :( about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @ellaflies Course! about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @trishaashley Glad to hear we are finally friends! about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @JasonCurrill It's every sushi-lovers dream... about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @toddvarious We're here for you Todd. about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @c0nhue You certainly are - nothing quite beats free sushi ;) about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @_laur_ence_ It sure is! about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @miconm This offer is valid for Teaching Assistants too :) about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @amyparkinbed: Love that @YOSushi gave me two free dishes for being a teacher on half term! about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Cheapside @VodafoneUK Ooooh like your dreams can come true Chris! about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @daena @reawhitakerr Sorry to hear this guys, please drop us the details to email@example.com and we'll sort this for you. about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- @Mdconnolly3 It's true.. not long now :) about 2 days ago from Twitter Web Client
YO! Sushi Victoria Station
London SW1V 1JT
T: 020 3262 0050
|Mon - Sun:||11.30am to 10pm|
Last orders 30 mins before closing time.
nearest points of interest
- Victoria Station (1 minute)
- Semley Street (6 mins)
- Westminster Cathedral (10 mins)
- Buckingham Palace (15 mins)
- Tate Museum (15 mins)
- Cardinal Place shopping Centre (2 mins)
- Pacha Nightclub (1 minute)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
most popular item
Shrimps, salmon, squid, vegetables, udon noodles, spicy broth. 316 kcal.
Noodles, vegetables, mildly spiced tangy sauce. 189 kcal.
Excellent Service 10 Aug 2012YO! Lover
When I was at the doorway of the restaurant, I was warmly welcomed and ushered to the sushi bar. ... (read more)
Very Good Experience.... 09 Apr 2011YO! Lover
Yesterday I went YoSushi Victoria station & I had my lunch there !! It was very excellent experience to me....... Very good food & the customer service...... I love Victoria station YoSushi......... Very ... (read more)
excellent food 08 Apr 2011YO! Lover
I enjoyed my food. Service and food quality was excellent.
staffs are very friendly.
Recent meal 14 Jan 2011YO! Lover
Really nice experience
A BIG THANK YOU 24 Sep 2010YO! Lover
I would like to give Son the Chef a special mention and to thank him for the great friendly service and food he cooked for us.
Definitely the friendliest staff in a YO SUSHI I have been to so far.
Thanks ... (read more)
Best experience ever!! 22 Sep 2010
I have always enjoyed going to Yo Sushi. They have always been kind and the food is nice while the price is reasonable. However, today, at ... (read more)
Thank you 20 Aug 2010
Every time when I come to England I eat at Yo Sushi and I must say that I never get disappointed. Keep up the good work!
Jan Knutar from Finland
Win a iPod Nanos 04 Jul 2010YO! One Night Stand
Have visited Yosushi many times - excellent location at Victoria Station. ... (read more)
Excellent manager 18 Jun 2010
I eat at yo sushi Victoria a couple of times each week and I'm always impressed with your manager who is absolutely on the ball. An excellent experience
Great Customer Service at Victoria Station 24 May 2010
Hello, I just wanted to say a thank you to most of the waiting staff at Victoria Station, the manager and all of the cooking staff who never fail to be welcoming and friendly, as well as very knowledgable ... (read more)
Cleanliness 05 May 2010YO! Flirty
I have eaten in many Yo Sushi and Victoria is close to my work but this is always so dirty and very offputting. ... (read more)
Carried away with Sushi!! 04 May 2010YO! Lover
My sister and I "popped" in to Yo! in Victoria for a quick bite on our way to a friends birthday bash as we were staying near by. Needless to say we were late to the party as we got so carried away stuffing ... (read more)
My fave YO 02 May 2010YO! Flirty
this is my favorite yo by far for take out or in it brillent x
Victoria St 28 Apr 2010
I had a meal in this Yosushi restaurant. It was my first time to go in to one of these restaurants. As I got a free promotion from the Metro newspaper. The hostess Huan was excellent.,very kind and helpful. ... (read more)
The best yo! sushi 30 Dec 2009YO! Flirty
I enjoyed your victoria branch. Staff were great! Food was great! and the atmosphere fantastic.
back for more 14 Dec 2009YO! Lover
I eat at Yo! Victoria station once or twice a week. It's the only place in the station you can eat fresh, healthy food in a pleasant environment. I like the classics best - sashimi, sesame rice and miso ... (read more)
The best Yo Sushi in all of London 09 Dec 2009YO! Lover
Yo Sushi Victoria Station is the very best Yo Sushi Restaurant in all of London. ... (read more)
missing phone 04 Dec 2009
Thank you to the staff in yo sushi Victoria, i telephoned on the 1st of dec to say i may of miss placed my mobile when i ate there earlier in the day ooops!
They were very helpful and even telephoned ... (read more)
Going home 27 Nov 2009
Saw Yo Sushi at the station just before I was about to get on the train! I havn't eaten in one for ages, so decided to go in! My boyfriend is not a fan of trying new things but after a few dishes he was ... (read more)
My Idea of Heaven 03 Nov 2009YO! Lover
This branch has such helpful and friendly staff, who make you feel at home. As a vegetarian with a vegan son, we can have an amazing feast at Yo! I love the decor, and when sitting at a booth it feels ... (read more)
First time I went in.... 30 Oct 2009YO! Lover
It was amazing, I didn't have much of a clue what to do and the staff were so helpful, got to try Tamago it was nice.
Well then I had to leave for home which is near Portsmouth and then the next month ... (read more)