- @reds2501 Love it! about 53 minutes ago from web
- @CaseyJenni Hey Jenni, best to contact the restaurant direct :) about 53 minutes ago from web
- #TATAKAIThursday - Fish Vs Meat. Let the YO! Bento battle commence! http://t.co/yYYLBJYTZR about 59 minutes ago from web
- @chelsfergo If the conveyor belt could talk... about 3 hours ago from web
- @jess_impiazzi YO! Sushi won't let you down ;) about 3 hours ago from web
- @jsalanwilson Happy days! about 4 hours ago from web
- @TYSOE82 @Your_Only_Doll Isn't it just! We wouldn't be able to drink it. about 4 hours ago from web
- @heidi_boo @EArshamian @eddieizzard You have a day of yum and fun lined up! We're jealous. about 4 hours ago from web
- @jemmahahaa Oh no! Consider this a phone call. about 4 hours ago from web
- @StephiGaGaGrice You deserve it. about 4 hours ago from web
- @BaitiMat Gee whizz, thanks :) about 4 hours ago from web
- @CallumTheOne Perfect running fuel! about 4 hours ago from web
- @Shaunfaced why not try some of our hot dishes then...? about 6 hours ago from web
- @BashMills nothing beats the real thing ;) about 6 hours ago from web
- Cute coffee - courtesy of the awesome Kazuki Yamamoto http://t.co/EAK6vLzrNY about 7 hours ago from web
- @bexi_tee @sophiec9 meal times will never be the same again... about 8 hours ago from web
- @seanrob1985 aw poor little guy...our crab are a little more 'lively' than this one about 8 hours ago from web
- @emurleeex sounds pretty good! about 8 hours ago from web
- @rosemaryhannah now that would be telling... about 8 hours ago from web
- @gavin_armitage Great skills! Let us know if he needs a job in the future ;) about 8 hours ago from web
YO! Sushi Oxford
73 - 75 George Street
Oxford OX1 2BQ
T: 01865 566 420
|Mon - Sun:||12noon to 10pm|
Last orders 30 mins before closing time.
You can now order picking up takeaway from this restaurant.
nearest points of interest
- Oxford Train Station (5 mins)
- Worcester Street (1 minute)
- River Boat (15 mins)
- Botanical Garden (15 mins)
- Bus Tour (1 min)
- Oxford Castle (5 mins)
- Oxford University (15 mins)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
Duck dumplings with moromi miso sauce. 146 kcal.
great service 17 Sep 2012
Thank you for the service by the great team in Oxford restaurant. Very friendly and professional service.
Happy memories 16 Aug 2010YO! Lover
I actually was proposed to in yo sushi in oxford by my ex fiance as it was my fav place to eat and altho we are no longer together, we still are great friends and i still eat there when i can afford to ... (read more)
Blue Mondays 16 Aug 2010YO! Lover
Although a regular at Yo! Sushi it's more of a lack of Sushi alternatives in Oxford. The restaurant is smart, but especially on Blue Mondays it can take an age to get service thanks to how full it can ... (read more)
Blue Mondays 07 Jun 2010
Blue Mondays are great value - will definitely be back. Staff were quick, efficient and friendly even though the place was very busy. Good work!!
Friendly Staff 14 Dec 2009YO! Lover
I am always impressed by the friendly and efficient staff in Oxford, and the belt is normally kept really full with a great choice!
Love Yo! 08 Dec 2009YO! Lover
Me and a friend meet up at Yo! Oxford at least once a fortnight and are never disappointed. We just wouldn't want to go anywhere else!
I like it! 15 Oct 2009
After a trip to Japan, hubby was desperate to convince me to try Japanese food. Now I am a convert. Tasty.