- @Mattdavies26 This is a magnificent, blue tower Matthew. about 2 hours ago from web
- @MiaBartlett @wyllie777 Dreaming of sushi... about 2 hours ago from web
- @RachelCowleyy Ooooooh the cherry is going to pop! Let us know how it goes, and when we need to book the second date in! about 2 hours ago from web
- @stylesuzi Hi Suzi, sorry to hear this. If you could email the details of your visit to email@example.com, we'll look into this. about 2 hours ago from web
- @jerowney They can eat for days... about 2 hours ago from web
- @emmyloumac @Das_Beard Emily - you're so right. about 2 hours ago from web
- @Das_Beard @emmyloumac You will now be happy and joyful for the rest of the week. FACT. about 2 hours ago from web
- @LilyHiles Shopping and sushi... go together like two peas in an edamame pod. about 2 hours ago from web
- @LisaForrest24 Hi Lisa, have you tried any of our other new dishes? We have a yummy Popcorn Shrimp Tempura or Salmon Harumaki? about 2 hours ago from web
- @klaraalilliee The hand roll combinations are endless... well nearly ;) about 2 hours ago from web
- @pollyindiarose Hi Polly, sorry to hear this. If you could please email firstname.lastname@example.org, then we'll look into it. about 2 hours ago from web
- @LadyKerryann Yummy is the right word for this picture. about 2 hours ago from web
- @MartinBraidley We're sooo edgy, glad you liked it ;) about 2 hours ago from web
- @Omaricaro Omari, we're always happy to see you. #OmariTheGreat about 2 hours ago from web
- @McCarthyLottie Yipppeeeee! Which dishes did you try? about 2 hours ago from web
- @45h1eigh We have a new sushi-loving friend, best news today :) about 2 hours ago from web
- @mariairmaj Welcome home Maria, we've missed you :) about 2 hours ago from web
- @flissanderson Maki + Fizz = YUM! about 2 hours ago from web
- @SourceLifestyle Oooh lucky you, what did you think? about 2 hours ago from web
- @papaporl @_elliemottxox Turner prize? about 2 hours ago from web
YO! Sushi Oxford
73 - 75 George Street
Oxford OX1 2BQ
T: 01865 566 420
|Mon - Sun:||12noon to 10pm|
Last orders 30 mins before closing time.
nearest points of interest
- Oxford Train Station (5 mins)
- Worcester Street (1 minute)
- River Boat (15 mins)
- Botanical Garden (15 mins)
- Bus Tour (1 min)
- Oxford Castle (5 mins)
- Oxford University (15 mins)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
Duck dumplings, hoisin sauce. 132 kcal.
Service 01 Jul 2013
Special shout out to Amy who gives us excellent service every monday!
great service 17 Sep 2012
Thank you for the service by the great team in Oxford restaurant. Very friendly and professional service.
Happy memories 16 Aug 2010YO! Lover
I actually was proposed to in yo sushi in oxford by my ex fiance as it was my fav place to eat and altho we are no longer together, we still are great friends and i still eat there when i can afford to ... (read more)
Blue Mondays 16 Aug 2010YO! Lover
Although a regular at Yo! Sushi it's more of a lack of Sushi alternatives in Oxford. The restaurant is smart, but especially on Blue Mondays it can take an age to get service thanks to how full it can ... (read more)
Blue Mondays 07 Jun 2010
Blue Mondays are great value - will definitely be back. Staff were quick, efficient and friendly even though the place was very busy. Good work!!
Friendly Staff 14 Dec 2009YO! Lover
I am always impressed by the friendly and efficient staff in Oxford, and the belt is normally kept really full with a great choice!
Love Yo! 08 Dec 2009YO! Lover
Me and a friend meet up at Yo! Oxford at least once a fortnight and are never disappointed. We just wouldn't want to go anywhere else!
I like it! 15 Oct 2009
After a trip to Japan, hubby was desperate to convince me to try Japanese food. Now I am a convert. Tasty.