- @evieweavers Glad to hear that you enjoyed it... which dishes did you munch on? about 4 hours ago from web
- Who will be your Ultimate YO! Burger? Top 2 in-store from 18th March for 4 wks! Get voting: http://t.co/g9g6XPQxsB http://t.co/uF1SYmPTRo about 4 hours ago from web
- @AimeeRamz Hi Aimee - congratulations! You are the winner of out #YOMonsters competition! Check you DM's for more info :) about 4 hours ago from web
- @MrJazzRocket <--- Someone help this man out. He needs sushi and fast! about 5 hours ago from web
- @Klaud_D And Prawn Katsu is the BEST kind of medicine. about 5 hours ago from web
- @charllovesjapan We look forward to it! Which restaurant was this at? about 5 hours ago from web
- @Mabelfoley Hey Mabel thanks for your lovely words, which restaurant did you dine in? Or take our from? about 5 hours ago from web
- @KyrstenLouisa @kateawilliamsx Don't worry Kyrsten, we're here to help. What are your symptoms? about 5 hours ago from web
- @TristanShout_ Always a winner. about 5 hours ago from web
- @tombestwick This looks like a perfect evening to us. about 5 hours ago from web
- @j0egurski When they taste so good, there is no guilt. about 5 hours ago from web
- @surrie_fullard The only way to start the week. FACT. about 5 hours ago from web
- @chloreynolds Someone has found our #YOmonsters it looks like! about 5 hours ago from web
- @SarahSvendlund @chloeshiner1 Bless her! Good job we have our easy chopsticks! about 5 hours ago from web
- @charreyrey What a line up! #YOBlueMondays is the way forward. See you next Monday... if you can wait that long that is! about 5 hours ago from web
- @JPDorrian @sarahmay_smith1 She is certainly a keeper! about 5 hours ago from web
- @Khaleesims Sounds like the best kind of evening. Which dishes do you have your eye on? about 5 hours ago from web
- @eethie Ahhh what a beautiful little sushi monster we have here! about 5 hours ago from web
- @Mrs_Elliott Start them off young! You have the right idea Mrs Elliott! about 5 hours ago from web
- @mattsmithmedia It's our favourite new dish (don't tell the others!) about 5 hours ago from web
YO! Sushi Oxford
73 - 75 George Street
Oxford OX1 2BQ
T: 01865 566 420
|Mon - Sun:||12noon to 10pm|
Last orders 30 mins before closing time.
nearest points of interest
- Oxford Train Station (5 mins)
- Worcester Street (1 minute)
- River Boat (15 mins)
- Botanical Garden (15 mins)
- Bus Tour (1 min)
- Oxford Castle (5 mins)
- Oxford University (15 mins)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- Retail Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
Duck dumplings, hoisin sauce. 132 kcal.
Service 01 Jul 2013
Special shout out to Amy who gives us excellent service every monday!
great service 17 Sep 2012
Thank you for the service by the great team in Oxford restaurant. Very friendly and professional service.
Happy memories 16 Aug 2010YO! Lover
I actually was proposed to in yo sushi in oxford by my ex fiance as it was my fav place to eat and altho we are no longer together, we still are great friends and i still eat there when i can afford to ... (read more)
Blue Mondays 16 Aug 2010YO! Lover
Although a regular at Yo! Sushi it's more of a lack of Sushi alternatives in Oxford. The restaurant is smart, but especially on Blue Mondays it can take an age to get service thanks to how full it can ... (read more)
Blue Mondays 07 Jun 2010
Blue Mondays are great value - will definitely be back. Staff were quick, efficient and friendly even though the place was very busy. Good work!!
Friendly Staff 14 Dec 2009YO! Lover
I am always impressed by the friendly and efficient staff in Oxford, and the belt is normally kept really full with a great choice!
Love Yo! 08 Dec 2009YO! Lover
Me and a friend meet up at Yo! Oxford at least once a fortnight and are never disappointed. We just wouldn't want to go anywhere else!
I like it! 15 Oct 2009
After a trip to Japan, hubby was desperate to convince me to try Japanese food. Now I am a convert. Tasty.