- Have a great weekend! We'll leave you with this: Jackie Chan and a giant sushi roll. http://t.co/vqdhKHXENI about a day ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @BobbyH91 @emma_xo Good job we have Spicy Pepper Squid then... Yummy scrummy deep fried squid about a day ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @Abbiegail_Batty Us, pick, us! Oh, wait.... about 2 days ago from web
- @emsjourney Oh no! Sorry to hear this Emma - pop details to email@example.com and we'll investigate :) about 2 days ago from web
- @SammyBanana We aim to please. about 2 days ago from web
- @Emmarose901 Thanks Emma, you're pretty cool yourself! about 2 days ago from web
- @Daaniyah2102 YO! Sushi will make most things better ;) about 2 days ago from web
- @ClareWoodrow Your comment changed ours. What did you have? about 2 days ago from web
- @ProtectAudio There is no such thing as too much YO! Sushi, apparently. about 2 days ago from web
- @missmwoods A love heart for you: <3 about 2 days ago from web
- @SammyV30 Just to let you know - it's on it's way! Currently at the printers :) about 2 days ago from web
- @mattpep Hey - we don't unfortunately - it's all on random :( about 2 days ago from web
- @fps_007 You broke our little sushi heart! ;) about 2 days ago from web
- @tonymcp86 @Sarahroll5 You're awesome for introducing her! Let us know how it goes :) about 2 days ago from web
- @TashJUTURNA Well, exactly! about 2 days ago from web
- Did you know? Nori (seaweed) is traditionally eaten to strengthen the circulatory system and help lower cholesterol. http://t.co/coIaCbgOeq about 2 days ago from web
- @andyreid2506 Well we don't mind either, so this is working out all rather nicely. about 2 days ago from web
- (S)c(h)ool buses in Japan. http://t.co/umXRgYgJJM about 2 days ago from web
- @HannahBrennan96 What are you making, oh sushi master? about 2 days ago from web
- @lisa_jones111 @KellieMcGuire2 Nomnomnomnomnom. about 2 days ago from web
YO! Sushi Southbank Centre Festival Hall
Unit 3, Festival Riverside
Royal Festival Hall
T: 0203 130 1997
|Mon - Sun:||11.30am to 10pm|
The opening hours for this restaurant may change during the winter.
This restaurant has the first ever YO! Sushi outdoor conveyor belt, seating up to 31 customers.
nearest points of interest
- Waterloo Station (4 mins)
- London Aquarium (7 mins)
- BFI Southbank (4 mins)
- London Eye (5 mins)
- London Film Museum (5 mins)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
Kimchee dashi (spicy Asian broth) with prawn, salmon, squid, Asian vegetables and udon noodles. 306 kcal.
Loved it! 08 Feb 2013
Southbank Yo! Sushi is now my favourite one in London. Fab service, perfect sushi. Happy!
A Credit to the Yosushi chain 08 Jan 2013YO! Virgin
Has the best salmon skin rolls out of all the Yosushi restaurants I've visited. Fantastic warm friendly staff has made this top on my list of places to eat when I'm in London.
A little gem on the Southbank 04 Oct 2012YO! Flirty
Had trouble in the past finding decent grub in the Southbank or at least reasonably priced, not now Yo is here. ... (read more)
Visit to Southbank 16 Jul 2012
I visited the Southbank branch yesterday with my Husband and infant Daughter and just wanted to feedback what fantastic service we received.
Its so difficult to find baby friendly restaurants and your ... (read more)