- (NB: Answer is probably YES) about 4 hours ago from web
- Teriyaki makes us happy & Firecracker Rice is pretty nice. Can you sushi rhyme better than us? http://t.co/BATE7XcMwJ about 4 hours ago from web
- Jonathon, one of our operations guys, just bumped into the @Diversity_Tweet boys in YO! Sushi Lakeside! http://t.co/lj9pmnX5t4 about 6 hours ago from web
- @JemmaJBurnett Are they maki(ng) you happy? about 8 hours ago from web
- @TomFlay Looks yum - not very filling though... about 8 hours ago from web
- @ElliottJJames Wow! What a delicious weekend you have lined up. about 8 hours ago from web
- @ChloeRose1702 @rebeccafrazer Hi girls - a couple of sites don't have them unfortunately! You can still get bottled water or tap water :) about 8 hours ago from web
- 'Circle of the sun' (Japan's national flag) has become 'circle of sushi.' http://t.co/POA8mgwEAh about 9 hours ago from web
- @Erro22 @taniyamiyak @kangminjkim Hey guys- sorry to hear this. If you have a moment to pop details to firstname.lastname@example.org we'll investigate about 12 hours ago from web
- @Rubeeykelly Make it this weeks mission? We promise you won't regret it ;) about 12 hours ago from web
- @jennahoskins @BabestationTV Glad to be of service Jenna. about 12 hours ago from web
- @honorboyd Excellent shout. about 12 hours ago from web
- @jbooth1992 It's because you have impeccable taste in food! about 12 hours ago from web
- @emmamillar22 Oh hey there Emma - sounds like this is going to be the start of something beautiful and lovely. about 12 hours ago from web
- @RyanHolmes94 Glad you gave us the chance to turn it around Ryan :) about 12 hours ago from web
- Japan's KitKats win. http://t.co/uChZtB635h about a day ago from web
- @SandyK1LL Well, depends how quickly you grab it ;) about a day ago from web
- @staceyrella It's got a slightly different menu to the UK - chance to try something new :) about a day ago from web
- @jbooth1992 Great piece of advice - glad you enjoyed your very first YO! Sushi experience - here's to many more! about a day ago from web
- @CT8x What a treat! What did you have? about a day ago from web
YO! Sushi Southbank Centre Festival Hall
Unit 3, Festival Riverside
Royal Festival Hall
T: 0203 130 1997
|Mon - Sun:||11.30am to 10pm|
The opening hours for this restaurant may change during the winter.
This restaurant has the first ever YO! Sushi outdoor conveyor belt, seating up to 31 customers.
nearest points of interest
- Waterloo Station (4 mins)
- London Aquarium (7 mins)
- BFI Southbank (4 mins)
- London Eye (5 mins)
- London Film Museum (5 mins)
- Baby Changing
- Disabled Access
- YO! To Go takeaway
Kimchee dashi (spicy Asian broth) with prawn, salmon, squid, Asian vegetables and udon noodles. 306 kcal.
Loved it! 08 Feb 2013
Southbank Yo! Sushi is now my favourite one in London. Fab service, perfect sushi. Happy!
A Credit to the Yosushi chain 08 Jan 2013YO! Virgin
Has the best salmon skin rolls out of all the Yosushi restaurants I've visited. Fantastic warm friendly staff has made this top on my list of places to eat when I'm in London.
A little gem on the Southbank 04 Oct 2012YO! Flirty
Had trouble in the past finding decent grub in the Southbank or at least reasonably priced, not now Yo is here. ... (read more)
Visit to Southbank 16 Jul 2012
I visited the Southbank branch yesterday with my Husband and infant Daughter and just wanted to feedback what fantastic service we received.
Its so difficult to find baby friendly restaurants and your ... (read more)